Product Comparison: Optoma Nuforce BE Sport3 vs Beats BeatsX
- The weight of the controller is minimal so you do not feel it is pulling down on 1 side.
- Super comfortable. Battery lasts for about 7 hours with continuous use. Very light weight.
- Slight weight and size but it is well worth the sound quality. An amazing purchase.
- You will have to adjust when running as the weight is not centered. The controls on the right side weigh down and pull down on the left ear.
- Very uncomfortable due to large ear canal tubes, no bass in music unless using the double flanges tips.
- They are really good sound quality. The length of battery life before recharging is also good.
- The microphone is at a good distance so you can bring it close to your mouth to talk in to if you need to midigate background notice or are in a quiet place.
- Great earphones for working out. Excellent Bluetooth range, great isolation and good sound quality.
- The range is very short, need to be right next to the device. The microphone is ok only if I am in a completely quiet environment.
- The microphone is not very clear to understand when playing video games. I had to return it.