Product Comparison: JVC HAFX1X vs Sennheiser CX 300 II
- The bit you place into your ear however is exceptionally well built with a good weight, they do stick out of your ear a bit more so it might look a little awkward.
- The earphones are DEFINATELY worth their weight in gold, they are absolutely amazing!!! Lightweight and compact.
- Not as small as the picture gives the impression of. Light weight, give a fair acoustic seal but not the best I've ever had.
- The weight of the earpieces makes them difficult to keep in my ear, even with the different sized ear buds, and I nearly maimed myself trying to open the ridiculous packaging.
- Slight weight to them - i tried jogging with them and they kept falling out, and no mic.
- The anti-tangle cord is excellent and really works and the cord is sufficiently long enough to reach my trouser pockets with some slack.
- They are extremely well built, the cord is thicker than normal so less likely to tangle and twist and the sound they produce is superb.
- The cord is brilliant - very long and it doesn't get tangled like others I have had.
- I wish they had a microphone to answer calls on the phone but even without it they're awesome.
- This does not come with a mic or volume controls so it isn't recommended for long usage as you cannot answer calls without taking out your phone and holding it close to you.