Product Comparison: Sennheiser CX 300 II vs Sennheiser CX 400 II
- Great weight and size, they are of good length and ideal weight.
- I don’t feel them in my ears at all. Good weight that makes me very happy.
- I have small ears & struggle to find earphones that are comfortable, these are perfect.
- The weight is not balanced and therefore earphone always drop from my ear. Which is very annoying.
- It doesn't get heavy use, just the usual journey to work, and in the gym. Because they are too light and constantly fall.
- The sound is clear with an extended but not harsh treble, a good punchy midrange and a hard hitting full bass.
- The length of the cord (1.2m) is perfect and does not require any extensions whatsoever.
- The volume control on the lead doesn't actual adjust the volume up or down, just muffles the sound a little. But it still works well.
- The only down side is that they don't have the microphone for making calls.
- My only gripe is that the cord is a little too long for me.