Product Comparison: 1MORE Quad Driver vs Shure SE535
- Make sure to get the Red ones rather than the bronze/silver normal SE535s. The treble doesn't roll off on these and the bass is also richer sounding. They are good for the price point.
- They fit my ears perfectly, and these ones seem less likely to fall out than previous models. They're comfortable to wear and you barely notice them in.
- Very robustly made and they look good - I did really want to like them more than I ended up doing.
- Sound was terrible, build quality not what I'd expect.
- If you wear glasses, the over ear fitting is uncomfortable
- They are very sensitive hence work perfectly with any phone or headphone amplifiers.
- Sounds superb and the isolation is the best passive isolation in ear headphones I've owned.
- Sound quality is very good (as far as I can tell - my ears ageing!)
- These earphones are very easy to set up and pair with bluetooth devices practically instantly
- The only downside is the wireless cable as after charging it for four or five times now full charge playing time have been reduced from 8 hours to 5 hours!!!