Product Comparison: Sony SRS-XB41 vs Sony SRS-XB32
- This is the best sounding Bluetooth battery speaker at its price Point that I’ve heard.
- Battery life is astonishing! How ever it can take take all night and some to charge from flat.
- Love the added lights which change colour, and the bluetooth range seems really good.
- Battery lasts ages too and I love that I can use it to charge my phone if I need to.
- Connecting to Bluetooth can be a bit fussy sometimes with my phone.
- Powerful little speaker. Would definitely recommend.
- It has a powerful bass and an inbuilt light show.
- It is fairly straightforward to set up and it was simple to connect it to my phone.
- I love this speaker, it is so good! The extra bass makes all the difference, the songs sound so much better and much more life-like.
- Sound and power, nothing to say is great.
- This is my go to speaker to throw into my bag most of the time. I wouldn't want anything bigger for a portable speaker.
- The size is not too big and is comfy to carry.
- The sound quality is amazing and despite its smaller size can get very loud and volume goes up a lot.
- Great speaker, with a lovely sound and amazing bass for its size.
- What I like best though is the size, weight and feel of it. It feels so robust and modern.
- It's a great portable music speaker.
- The sound is amazing for the size.
- The perfect size for a portable speaker that packs a powerful sound.
- Looks a very good premium product. Amazing size and weight.
- It has a quality feel to it, a nice weight in the hand, it feels solid and robust.
- The water proofing is great, sits in my bathroom most of the time if I'm not packing it away.
- The lights are fantastic, initially, I thought these were going to be gimmicky and just a clever marketing ploy, but after having them i found myself staring at them more often than not!
- Love the sound, really quite loud and plenty of bass for a smallish speaker.
- The App allow you to set the equalisation as you like it.
- Lights are a great effect but do seem a little... chaotic. They respond very well to music but they do seem to respond to every sound, including lyrics, rather than just following a beat.
- The Sony SRS-XB32 is a portable wireless speaker that is waterproof (IP67), dustproof, sand proof and mud proof.
- The bass is super awesome, especially for party.
- Connectivity is easy and works well.
- The speaker has flashing and pulsing lights that synchronise to the music, which look quite cool.
- Bluetooth sleep function is very nice.
- You can charge with USB now in addition to the propritory Sony connector which saves on space if you take this around with you.
- The thing I appreciate most of it, is that is recharged by usb as well as the AC power which is very important for me.
- It has a USB on the back so you can plug your phone into it and it charges.
- It too in turn can charge a device ie, your phone from it’s full size usb socket!
- Doubles as a USB charging device, which is handy. Also no issues with it connecting to my Android phone, a consistently quick connection - quicker than other bluetooth speakers I own.
- Great product! Quality. Durable. Can be connect wirelessly and via AUX port.
- There is an extra USB socket in the back, which is for charging your phone, which is brilliant as you can use it as a back-up battery pack.
- Great for outdoors and very easy to pair to your phone or any other device.
- USB port to charge your phone. Great ports location.
- It has Bluetooth and NFC connection, AUX input and a USB from which you can also charge your smartphone.