Product Comparison: DOSS SoundBox XL vs JBL Xtreme
DOSS SoundBox XL
- The Bluetooth connection has very good range and connects with ease.
- Great value for money Bluetooth speaker. Good range.
- Great sounding Bluetooth speaker.
- Superb Bluetooth speaker with good range.
- When connected to my laptop or TV via Bluetooth there's a really annoying high pitched whistle in the background.
- This speaker sounds pretty good and has decent volume.
- Great sound, great volume, great battery life and portable Bluetooth distance is reasonable.
- Amazing, high powered, room-filling sound.
- Great power, nice sound. Lasts long - played all day and the battery didn't drain.
- A marvelous Bluetooth speaker with a great bass sound, powerful and very good for playing in a large room.
DOSS SoundBox XL
- The bass response is remarkable for a small speaker.
- Bass is quite good for such a small device.
- Small box, unbelievable sound.
- Really impressive sound. Good size.
- Has an amazingly deep bass for such a small unit.
- This has an amazingly powerful sound in relatively compact and transportable form.
- Very compact. Loud and spill proof! Great speaker.
- This speaker is awesome, especially for its size.
- Considering the size, it is amazing how loud this can be without any distortion.
- The weight while heavy is still portable and holdable in one hand.
- Great speaker with good features. I recommend.
- Recommended device. I like it. Perfect.
- Has good and responsive controls. Excellent.
- Volume resets when turned off.
- It has no extra features. Poor quality of this unit.
- The sound is amazing, crystal clear with no distortion.
- It is a very solid and powerful device. Made of great materials.
- It is covered with a beautiful waterproof material.
- The quality and clarity of sound is truly brilliant.
- The strap enables you to carry the speaker around, it’s waterproof so you can take it out in the rain.
- You can play music through TF card, AUX input or Bluetooth, which is nice to have.
- I really like it. Has good connectivity options.
- Amazing value for money. AUX in port is really stable to connect.
- I tried connecting it via the AUX input instead of bluetooth but that also didn't help. Not working. Broken ports.
- Charge with supplied power supply. No USB.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 15 hours of playtime and charges devices via dual USB ports.
- It can charge your phone/devices if you bring your own cable as it has USB ports.
- Thanks to its 2 USB ports in the back it can be used as a charger for any other devices.
- Comes with custom charger so you can't charge from a USB charger.
- The charger and USB ports are slightly less accessible.