Product Comparison: Denon DSB-250BT vs Bose SoundLink Revolve
Bose SoundLink Revolve
- Brilliant soundstage. Very powerful speaker.
- Battery life seems pretty impressive.
- Great distance and range. I like it.
- It’s loud enough with good battery life.
- Good sound and battery life. Perfect for me.
- Battery lasts a surprisingly long time.
- Bluetooth range is poor. Had to keep device immediately next to unit.
Bose SoundLink Revolve
- Excellent speaker. Small and powerful sound.
- Small, but powerful and clear sound.
- Superb! Great sound for such a small, battery powered speaker!
- The design is very good and looks compact and quality.
- Clear sound, robust finish and more compact than you expected.
- Great sounds! Small size. Recommended.
- Perfect size, good quality, sound great and quality perfect.
- Amazing mid-size speaker! I like it.
- Convenient size with quality sound.
- Great product with portable size!
- This delivers great range, quality and power.
- This speaker works well, pairs very easily and although the buttons are the easiest to use.
- The controls aren't great. They are neither touch nor traditional buttons.
- The body of the speaker is one piece metal construction with a plastic base and rubberized buttons on the top. I like this.
- There are six buttons on the top of the speaker. Perfect control!
- Media control is very good feature for me.
- Enough sound to fill a room or a home! Buttons has a good control!
- I feel there is some issue with the volume control button on the speaker. Pressing the volume button doesn’t seem to do anything.
- The charging port was located on the back of the device, so there was good access and it was easy to get to.
- Excellent sound quality — Shock resistant thanks to its silicone casings. Great connectors.
- USB-C charging would have made this perfect.
- Inconvenient and awkward flap at the back covering the charging and aux ports.
- The charging cable provided is only about a foot long, a decent size cable should be included as standard.
- It has the ability to connect to an AUX or Bluetooth.
- Has rich sound, great clarity, strong battery, Bluetooth and AUX input.
- It is incredibly easy to use. Has solid and durable ports.
- Very compact. Connect via BT or AUX. Perfect choice.
- Whether it's Bluetooth pairing or direct line AUX input, the connections drop out too much.