Product Comparison: Sony SRS-XB01 vs Sony SRS-XB10
- Bluetooth connection was straight forward, the sound surprisingly good.
- The sound is very good and well balanced, with excellent voice reproduction.
- I have no issues with the sound quality.
- Bluetooth connection was very easy.
- It produces good mid range and acceptable bass, very clear sound.
- Superb sound quality very nice bass for such a small speaker.
- For the size and price these speakers sound pretty good.
- Nice quality warm sounds and good bass.
- Easily portable, great sound quality, awesome value.
- The battery lasts for a very long time. Amazing connectivity.
- The build quality and size is good, it fits in your pocket.
- It is very compact and will fit in the palm of your hand.
- It's handy and compact. It can fit in your pocket or a handbag.
- Small and compact but gives an excellent clear loud sound.
- A great value little speaker. It is very small and compact.
- Compact speaker with excellent sound.
- Absolutely brilliant. Well priced, awesome base, quality sound, compact and mobile, so easy to use.
- Compact, handy, easy to set up. Good sound quality.
- Good product. Compact and durable Ideal for home use.
- Compact, and super comfortable to carry.
- It is well made and as with most Sony products is very well designed and a joy to use.
- I bought for a bathroom so the IPX rating is a good feature.
- The controls are simple, the strap is a nice feature.
- The sound quality is really good, and with the extra bass.
- It was easy enough to connect my phone to it using Bluetooth, I have even connected my main PC to it as well.
- Really great quality. Solid and compact construction.
- Very sturdy, great quality.
- Well made easy to use and pretty rugged with its rubber covering.
- There is no 3.5 mm audio cable supplied.
- The rubberised surface of XB10 retains all scratches and abrasions.
- The controls are made of rubber and feel very responsive while a rubber flap protects the USB port and jack.
- Has AUX input port so bluetooth connection is not your only option.
- The charging port is easily accessible under a small, rubberised cover.
- It will connect via 3.5mm jack plug.
- It charges using a standard micro USB connection from any standard 5v USB power supply, the USB connection lead is provided.
- Rubberized and well-secured input ports.
- The charging Micro-USB and the Aux-in ports are protected by a thick rubber flap to keep water out.
- Charging is via a micro-USB socket. It is the same connection as used by many mobile phones, so you may not have to carry an extra charging cable when you travel.
- Charges via supplied usb cable, you need 1 wall adapter, like the one for mobile phones.
- The charging port is located in a tight spot under the rubber flap and Micro-USB cables with thicker housing may not go all the way in and may not supply the necessary charge.