Product Comparison: DOCKIN D FINE vs DOCKIN D FINE+
DOCKIN D FINE
DOCKIN D FINE+
- The sound quality is very good at this price.
- It's been very reliable with very good battery life, good sound.
- Sound was great as it has separate sides.
- The sound is unbelievable and better than the Bose Soundtouch 10.
- The quality of the sound is perfect.
- Set up is very simple and the sound of these 50W speakers with great sound.
- The bass is amazing quality for the sound.
- The sound on loud is good balance with deep rich bass.
- Wonderful sound quality for such a small device.
- This speaker sounds harsh. Good bass depth, lacking in midrange detail, hard sounding with a very course treble.
DOCKIN D FINE
DOCKIN D FINE+
- Great bass response and clarity, wide soundscape for such a compact system.
- The size good for portability. Great speaker.
- Build quality was better than expected, feels very robust. Amazing size and weight.
- Great size speaker with quality sound.
- Due to size and weight, not a speaker to be carried when travelling.
- Good sound nice and clear, smart and compact.
- A full sounding bass in a nice and compact design.
- It's very good speaker for some small apartment party. Great size.
- Great size, doesn't take up much space.
- It is not a light speaker. Poor weight.
- The build of the speaker is phenomenal.
- No issues with connectivity to my devices.
- This unit is solid and robust and made so very well.
- I have connected the speaker to various devices including apple and Android device.
- A really well made speaker you can feel and see the quality.
- The battery lasts some 14 hours at medium volume and they have charging capability for mobile phones.
- This thing is absolutely insanely good for the money.
- Looks and feels elegant and pairing is effortless!
- Good sound quality, well made, easy to link devices to.
- Quality build and sound, linked up to Alexa and Smart TV - best of both worlds.
- All connectors are located on the right side of the volume plug and are covered with a thick rubber cap.
- Smartphones can be charged easily via the existing USB port.
- If a smartphone is connected to the speaker via USB, it can be used as a powerbank and power the smartphone battery. This works flawlessly in practice.
- Operation very intuitive and simple. Aux input perfect and USB also the service port could have served as a charging option.
- Unfortunately, the Bluetooth speaker can not be charged via the USB port.
- It is easily transportable, the Bluetooth range is sufficient, the jack jack is rather handy.
- A very good speaker for outdoor or home use. Amazing outputs.
- The existing jack input is very helpful.
- An excellent opportunity to charge your phone thanks to the USB output.
- No way to play music from a USB flash drive/USB hard drive.