Product Comparison: Sony SRS-XB41 vs Sony SRS-XB31
- This is the best sounding Bluetooth battery speaker at its price Point that I’ve heard.
- Battery life is astonishing! How ever it can take take all night and some to charge from flat.
- Love the added lights which change colour, and the bluetooth range seems really good.
- Battery lasts ages too and I love that I can use it to charge my phone if I need to.
- Connecting to Bluetooth can be a bit fussy sometimes with my phone.
- Decent battery life, choice of colours, well built and rated to withstand outside use so everything you could want.
- Streaming music via Bluetooth and Amazon music, just brilliant. great battery life could not be happier.
- The quality of the sound is perfect, its very clear and has very good bass output, the build quality is superb.
- Great sound quality, poor battery life and disconnects from your phone a lot and it sometimes keeps saying the battery amount without you pressing it.
- 24h battery? Can party longer than you? On stanby without playing any music and no bluetooth on maybe. Fully charged to zero, half volume on, no lights on its 6hrs constant listening max.
- This is my go to speaker to throw into my bag most of the time. I wouldn't want anything bigger for a portable speaker.
- The size is not too big and is comfy to carry.
- The sound quality is amazing and despite its smaller size can get very loud and volume goes up a lot.
- Great speaker, with a lovely sound and amazing bass for its size.
- What I like best though is the size, weight and feel of it. It feels so robust and modern.
- For the size of the unit it sounds suprisingly good (and loud), especially if you like bass heavy music
- Amazing sound, one of the best I've heard in this sort of size.
- I bought this for my daughter, who was always borrowing mine perfect size & sound for the average room.
- The sound quality is great for the size of the speaker. Great for portability if you want to take it to the park or a party.
- I am impressed. When I saw the size of this unit, I expected it to sound 'tinny': on the contrary, it has a superb bass tone and produces a sound compatible with much heftier speakers.
- The water proofing is great, sits in my bathroom most of the time if I'm not packing it away.
- The lights are fantastic, initially, I thought these were going to be gimmicky and just a clever marketing ploy, but after having them i found myself staring at them more often than not!
- Love the sound, really quite loud and plenty of bass for a smallish speaker.
- The App allow you to set the equalisation as you like it.
- Lights are a great effect but do seem a little... chaotic. They respond very well to music but they do seem to respond to every sound, including lyrics, rather than just following a beat.
- It connects easily by Bluetooth to my phone, I downloaded the app that can be used to control the volume and lights.
- if you want a really nice looking speaker with waterproof and dust proof OH get this for sure!!
- The speaker connects automatically and has deep and good bass ! Competitive endurance as well.
- Being IP67 waterproof and dustproof is a huge plus for us as we will definitely be using this for beach trips, so knowing sand or splashes of water won't damage it makes it the perfect beach companion.
- The lights come on by themselves and i have struggled to connect on the sony music centre app also.
- You can charge with USB now in addition to the propritory Sony connector which saves on space if you take this around with you.
- The thing I appreciate most of it, is that is recharged by usb as well as the AC power which is very important for me.
- It has a USB on the back so you can plug your phone into it and it charges.
- It too in turn can charge a device ie, your phone from it’s full size usb socket!
- Doubles as a USB charging device, which is handy. Also no issues with it connecting to my Android phone, a consistently quick connection - quicker than other bluetooth speakers I own.
- I use this alot and battery life is great, the Bluetooth and aux connectivity is great.
- The USB out is a nice addition so you can use it as a powerbank for your phone and there's AUX in for flexibility of connection.
- One of the best Bluetooth speakers I have ever had the pleasure to use. It connects easily via usb and reliably to any Bluetooth player.
- My only hang up on this device is I wish it had a USB-C charging port as it would mean one less cable to carry around.
- The only way I got good, uninterrupted, playback results, was to use a phono cable connection and not Bluetooth which, of course defeats the whole object.