Product Comparison: Libratone ZIPP vs Libratone ZIPP 2
Libratone ZIPP 2
- Very pleased with the speaker itself, it creates a good sound with plenty of volume and decent bass.
- The sound is great including the bass without distortion even at high volumes.
- Bluetooth works great. Sounds really nice.
- Great speaker. Easy to set up, app works well, and works seamlessly with Spotify Connect.
- Great sound, very contemporary modern looking.
- Really fantastic speaker. Sound quality is excellent!
- It looks fantastic and has really excellent, clear sound even at full volume.
- Good battery life - up to 12 hours.
- Good sound quality, especially the bass.
- Battery life is decent, seems to be lasting a long time.
Libratone ZIPP 2
- Absolutely excellent, especially given the compact size of the speaker.
- It's a compact speaker that I absolutely recommend!
- Great speaker with surprisingly powerful bass for its small size and very easy to use.
- Great to carry to dance class. A comfortable weight.
- It's got a nice weight to it and a sturdy feel.
- I was really surprised at the size and weight of this speaker. Great speaker.
- Great sizes to take with you wherever you go.
- Superb size fits perfectly on my nightstand.
- Lightweight and compact everything that I need.
- The speaker is heavy enough for a portable speaker.
- The portability of the speaker is a particularly nice feature, you can simply unplug it and move it to wherever you want to listen.
- This speaker is of high quality and is solidly built.
- Good sound quality and excellent simple functionality.
- The app that is required to setup / manage the speaker / settings is very poor.
- The setup of the speaker and airplay via the app was fiddly initially.
- Sound is great - and all the presets on the App work great.
- Alexa worked perfectly; as good as my Amazon Echo's.
- The design is excellent, the sound brilliant and its portability really excellent.
- Amazing sound quality, easy setup.
- Alexa enabled so you can control with your voice.
- AUX suitable to play music with older style iPods, MP3 players etc. Basically anything without Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Plug in the lead at both ends and you’re done.
- This will allow you to play music directly from a USB flash memory drive.
- The speaker itself has a microphone and usb port as well as a power cable with adaptors for two and three pin plugs.
- The USB port is a great and very easy extra.
- Compatible with WiFi, Spotify, Web Radio, Bluetooth. Great connection via AUX.
- I loaded a small USB stick with various music MP3's and again worked without issue.
- Amazing sound and looks great. Has good ports.
- Plays via WiFi or bluetooth. Great options for connectivity.
- WiFi connectivity is decent. Has AUX port for wired connection.
- Added option of playing music via line in and USB - really useful.