Product Comparison: LG PK7 vs Sony SRS-XB41
- This is the best sounding Bluetooth battery speaker at its price Point that I’ve heard.
- Battery life is astonishing! How ever it can take take all night and some to charge from flat.
- Love the added lights which change colour, and the bluetooth range seems really good.
- Battery lasts ages too and I love that I can use it to charge my phone if I need to.
- Connecting to Bluetooth can be a bit fussy sometimes with my phone.
- The speaker is truly portable, and can be carried by the built in handles.
- Compact, sturdy quality product. Highly recommend.
- Its compact size delivers impressive sound quality.
- This is my go to speaker to throw into my bag most of the time. I wouldn't want anything bigger for a portable speaker.
- The size is not too big and is comfy to carry.
- The sound quality is amazing and despite its smaller size can get very loud and volume goes up a lot.
- Great speaker, with a lovely sound and amazing bass for its size.
- What I like best though is the size, weight and feel of it. It feels so robust and modern.
- Sound Quality is very good and it's a well put together piece of kit.
- The PK7 is a pretty good speaker, with a powerful sound.
- Weight and build quality is of a very high standard.
- It has a very sturdy build and has a sleek design with handles surrounding the device for easy transport.
- Bass output is very disappointing and overall volume is a bit pathetic.
- The water proofing is great, sits in my bathroom most of the time if I'm not packing it away.
- The lights are fantastic, initially, I thought these were going to be gimmicky and just a clever marketing ploy, but after having them i found myself staring at them more often than not!
- Love the sound, really quite loud and plenty of bass for a smallish speaker.
- The App allow you to set the equalisation as you like it.
- Lights are a great effect but do seem a little... chaotic. They respond very well to music but they do seem to respond to every sound, including lyrics, rather than just following a beat.
- It connects via Bluetooth as easily as can be, but also has an AUX IN port for a wired setup.
- There is a panel on the back that covers the USB and Aux ports.
- I love the ruggedness of this speaker and it feels very sturdy. Great ports.
- The sound quality is excellent. There is plenty of connectors.
- Works great through the AUX jack.
- You can charge with USB now in addition to the propritory Sony connector which saves on space if you take this around with you.
- The thing I appreciate most of it, is that is recharged by usb as well as the AC power which is very important for me.
- It has a USB on the back so you can plug your phone into it and it charges.
- It too in turn can charge a device ie, your phone from it’s full size usb socket!
- Doubles as a USB charging device, which is handy. Also no issues with it connecting to my Android phone, a consistently quick connection - quicker than other bluetooth speakers I own.