Product Comparison: JBL GO+ vs JBL GO 2
JBL GO 2
- The bass is quite powerful on this little thing and it can go very loud without becoming distorted.
- Bluetooth connectivity is stable. Battery life is longer than suggested and it charges very quickly.
- Great speaker for travel and connection is fast and straight to the point, the bass is loud at max volume through my iPhone.
- if I turn the volume up it runs out of battery pretty quick and the sound quality will be compromised.
- You can't go far away from it, no more than 10 steps without the sound starting to stutter.
- Small and powerful with a great rounded sound. Very impressed with sound given small size. Highly recommended.
- Connection with the smartphone works fast & easy. Looking forward to experience the livespan of this thing. Hopefully many years.
- It charges relatively quick and I’ve never had a connection issue to date.
- Battery life is really good, even more than what's advertised.
- I tried to connect it to my phone but it failed to connect. Now suddenly it will turn on and then immediately turn back off again but without making the turning off noise.
JBL GO 2
- It's small and compact and packs a powerful punch for its size and battery lasts long.
- A very good little speaker- especially good sound quality for its size.
- It looks sleek and due to its small size very easy to pop in your bag! I can only award maximum stars!
- it's so small and light it doesn't add much weight to a suitcase. Sound quality is very good for listening to in a hotel room.
- The fact that you can carry it in your pocket because of the size is amazing. It's so portable, it's quite loud for the size.
- Amazing sound for it's size, perfect to carry around, fits on my pockets discreetly as I walk around.
- For its size it has a bass richness you would think was from a much bigger unit.
- It's a lot smaller then I expected but I am very impressed with the sound quality and how loud it can get considering the size.
- Great size to pop in your bag, looks fab and the sound quality is excellent.
- Amazing sound for it’s size, very easy to carry and 100% value for money.
- It fits in the palm of your hand for easy carrying around, it recharges quickly and it will run for a few hours on a full charge.
- It has shock absorption material around the speaker, which makes it truly portable!
- The material used is also slightly rubberized and has that soft touch feel and does not feel like cheap plastic.
- Controls are very easy to master, even my 6 year old managed it without input from an adult.
- After a month of using the buttons began to be pressed badly and the power button works every other time.
- This one is suitable for the bathroom too, so music when showering is now essential.
- The controls on the unit are very useful when you can't reach your phone, and the waterproofing makes it the best option to play music in the bathroom or at the beach.
- Battery life is excellent and it’s waterproof so you can take it into the shower!
- Power button stopped working after about 10 uses, no option to return it or have it replaced.
- I was slightly disappointed with the lack of JBL connect.
- The aux in jack in my truck doesn't work, so I put this speaker in a vent clip smartphone holder and even with the road noise this speaker performed great.
- It looks very solid despite its size. The interface is very convenient and easy to use.
- Looks beautiful. There are no extra connectors which simplifies the use.
- In AUX IN mode, the volume starts out at the loudest when the unit is turned on and has to be reduced.
- The charging lead is very short which causes some inconvenience when charging.
- It’s a great looking unit, robust and well made, great user interface and battery life - colour is awesome too!
- AUX is a really good way of listening to my music in the car, and not having to rely on dodgy reception of dodgy radio stations.
- The interface is very convenient and easy to use. In minutes I can increase or decrease the sound without the help of a phone.
- The port for usb broke after a month of use. Now you have to put on charging for a long time so that the cable charges the speaker.
- Unfortunately, but this speaker cannot be used as a powerbank.