Product Comparison: JBL GO 2 vs Anker SoundCore Mini 2
JBL GO 2
Anker SoundCore Mini 2
- Small and powerful with a great rounded sound. Very impressed with sound given small size. Highly recommended.
- Connection with the smartphone works fast & easy. Looking forward to experience the livespan of this thing. Hopefully many years.
- It charges relatively quick and I’ve never had a connection issue to date.
- Battery life is really good, even more than what's advertised.
- I tried to connect it to my phone but it failed to connect. Now suddenly it will turn on and then immediately turn back off again but without making the turning off noise.
- Excellent battery life. Recommended.
- It has great sound, a separate volume control button, a long lasting battery.
- Battery life is great for my needs.
- Sound and battery life as well as Bluetooth range.
- The battery life is bit shorter than they have advertised.
JBL GO 2
Anker SoundCore Mini 2
- Amazing sound for it's size, perfect to carry around, fits on my pockets discreetly as I walk around.
- For its size it has a bass richness you would think was from a much bigger unit.
- It's a lot smaller then I expected but I am very impressed with the sound quality and how loud it can get considering the size.
- Great size to pop in your bag, looks fab and the sound quality is excellent.
- Amazing sound for it’s size, very easy to carry and 100% value for money.
- The sound quality is great for the compact size. Perfect.
- It’s loud and very powerful for the tiny size.
- It's size makes it easy to bring it with me as I move from room to room.
- Good sound especially for it's small size.
- You wont believe the sound quality from speakers this size.
- This one is suitable for the bathroom too, so music when showering is now essential.
- The controls on the unit are very useful when you can't reach your phone, and the waterproofing makes it the best option to play music in the bathroom or at the beach.
- Battery life is excellent and it’s waterproof so you can take it into the shower!
- Power button stopped working after about 10 uses, no option to return it or have it replaced.
- I was slightly disappointed with the lack of JBL connect.
- I love that it has a volume control.
- Fine sound and waterproofing.
- Great little speaker with good controls.
- Volume control is finicky. Disappointing.
- Poor quality control by Anker.
- It’s a great looking unit, robust and well made, great user interface and battery life - colour is awesome too!
- AUX is a really good way of listening to my music in the car, and not having to rely on dodgy reception of dodgy radio stations.
- The interface is very convenient and easy to use. In minutes I can increase or decrease the sound without the help of a phone.
- The port for usb broke after a month of use. Now you have to put on charging for a long time so that the cable charges the speaker.
- Unfortunately, but this speaker cannot be used as a powerbank.
- Love the fact that it has an input jack.
- Having a port for an auxillary connection is very useful at times.
- I like the AUX port and waterproofness so I'm keeping them.
- Build quality is very nice. Durable ports here.
- It feels like a good piece of equipment. Solid charging cable and good AUX connectivity.