Product Comparison: Bose SoundTouch 10 vs JBL Xtreme 2
Bose SoundTouch 10
JBL Xtreme 2
- Awesome sound and good Bluetooth range.
- Gets quite loud and sounds reasonably good. Good range of this.
- Good connectivity via Bluetooth. Good range.
- The speaker still won't connect to WiFi and Bluetooth.
- With bluetooth this won't work!
- This portable speaker is very good very powerful easy to use long last battery very pleased with the product I can’t fault it in any way.
- The build quality is excellent. The battery life is great. It's very convenient. I just wish it sounded ok.
- It's so good for the ears to hear when balanced bass.
- The battery is awesome. I can use all day long. And charging takes 3 hours is not so much.
- The range is not very large. Sometimes I want the bluetooth speaker not to be attached to me.
Bose SoundTouch 10
JBL Xtreme 2
- The small size, booming sound and ease of use.
- Powerful for its nice size.
- Good size for small/medium rooms.
- Decent sound for the price and compact size.
- Use in my bedroom. Like the size and sound.
- It's great that the strap comes with the kit because it would be hard to carry the speaker in your hands.
- Although it is a rather heavy Bluetooth speaker weighing 5.27 ibs, it is convenient to carry thanks to a practical strap.
- Just what I wanted to get. I am very pleased with this purchase because it is comfortable and can be hung on the shoulder, which will simplify its transportation.
- Every day you can’t carry this speaker with you because it resembles a bag and takes up a lot of space.
- When I saw her live I was surprised by her impressive size and i return her back because I did not need such a large one.
- For this to work, you do have to download the Bose SoundTouch App. Good app, comfortable.
- I have tried 3 ways (phone, remote, and on the speaker). I paused the music on the remote, and started it again on the phone.
- The on-device interface and remote control are simple: power, source presets and volume buttons.
- The setup was very easy. I love the control of the entire system right from my phone.
- SoundTouch app can't control the speakers!
- It's fully waterproof, can charge devices from a built-in USB-out port (you supply the cable), has a built-in microphone for speakerphone calls.
- The speaker can be immersed in water to a depth of 1 meter for a maximum of 30 minutes - ideal for parties by the pool or on the beach.
- This is an extremely rugged model with a waterproof case and long battery life.
- For all the time of use, I have not yet encountered with problem connecting to the speaker. It always runs smoothly and quickly.
- I am faced with the problem that the buttons are not always pressed well, you have to make an effort to make speaker louder or turn on/off it.
- I tried connecting it to my smartphone via the AUX input. Works well.
- Bose has done pretty well with these speakers. Good connectivity via AUX.
- Durable AUX port. Bluetooth works fine. I like it.
- If no audio input for 20 mins, it turns off.
- Auxiliary input started making a horrible static noise.
- Two USB connectors are hidden under a tight fastener for charging two gadgets at once, a network connector, AUX and microUSB for updating the software.
- Velvet rubberized plastic is used, I also really like fabric with special processing. It looks great.
- JBL Xtreme successfully continues the balanced line of portable speakers of the brand: now “own” speaker for large companies has appeared in the assortment.
- The sound is constantly being muted fort shorts period of time when using the aux cable on a low volume , this is very irritating as you always notice it.
- When I took the speaker from the seller, I noticed that the USB port was broken and the cable in it just staggered.