Product Comparison: Sony MDR-100ABN vs Sony MDR-1000X
- They feel well made, look stylish and ooze quality just as you expect from Sony.
- These headphones are sturdy and very well constructed. They are not so light but the clever design makes up for it.
- Very comfortable on the ears and the noise cancellation is brilliant.
- They're perfect for VR, basically. Sound great, don't wobble about and are very comfortable for long periods.
- The build quality is solid and can take a lot of knocks. High Quality product in every sense
- Quality is outstanding, and they look luxury. Could not be happier.
- I have had no issues so far and feel that the build quality on the headphones are reflected in the price, very well made.
- These headphones are amazing. Superb sound, very comfortable.
- Sound is rich, design is gorgeous and elegant, gesture controls are really intuitive and simple
- The noise cancelling works extremely well - so good on flights. They are very light too.
- There is IMHO a design fault. After relatively light use the head 'band' has snapped - I looked online and it seems this is a very common problem.
- There is the feeling that they are solid and not flimsy and should last a long time.
- There's no faulting the sound quality. I was messing with the EQ for ages. The sounds are crisp and clear and the quality seems to be the same in bluetooth and wired mode.
- The connection is simply amazing! I can walk downstairs away from my phone and still have a reliable, clear connection!
- The noise cancelling is brilliant, though I haven't tried it with the active NC on, even off I noticed a big difference as soon as I put the headphones on.
- Bass, clear and defined. Noise cancelling works a treat, drowning out the usual din on an airplane.
- Headphones are outstanding. Sound quality much better than competition (Bose because Beats are no a competition at all for them).
- Touch panel is very intuitive and easy to use. No problems at all with it even when I fall asleep in the plane.
- Sound quality - They sound just as impressive as my wired Beyerdynamic cans
- Touch gestures - Really innovative and easy to use. ANC - Noise cancelling was really good, no complaints here
- It blocks out nearly all the tube noise - apart from when there is significant screeching sounds!
- The fact that you can turn off the noise cancellation while in wireless mode is handy to save and extend battery life as I believe the Bose QC35 can only do this when a cable is attached.
- Battery life is very good, even though I haven't been tracking it I do get over 10 hours of BT+ANC listening on full volume.
- Battery life is good for near 2 and a bit days, dependant on use.
- Excellent battery, last days on end with regular use, feel like it is well put together no faults had it nearly a year
- Lovely sound quality, comfortable over the ears, very long battery life.
- Great touchpad controls, long battery, amazing noise cancellation.
- The battery life is fantastic - lasting 20+ hours for me (I never have an issue where it loses charge when I'm in dire need of it).
- I've been using these headphones for over a year. A consistent strength of these headphones is the battery life
- Battery lasts so long I sometimes forget to charge it.
- Battery still outstanding despite very heavy use (over 8h per day at work), no problem with connectivity or sound quality.