Product Comparison: Bluedio UFO vs Bluedio T4S
- UFO is very comfortable to wear, good balance of pressure and the weight of it is reminding you having good product with 8 drivers inside.
- The headset is light weight and you don’t even feel the weight on your head that much. Very comfortable to wear for long periods.
- Great sound, great fit, look cool and are perfect weight. Took me a few minutes to get connected.
- I noticed about these headphones is the weight, oh maaaaan they are heavy and boy do they pack a punch.
- One thing that I don't like is the weight. These are heavy. You can't take them to the gym or go outside for a job.
- Well balanced weight. Not too heavy, not too light. Looks very elegant in this black.
- They are large but feel decent when worn for long periods of time.
- The T4S headphones are much lighter and more comfortable than the T4 version.
- They are very light weight and are comfortable to wear for hours.
- They are slightly heavy. Among the most durable set of cans I've ever run into.
- I listened to the headphone for 3 hours without any loss of connection or poor sound quality.
- Fantastic product bought one pair so easy to use bluetooth connection is excellent.
- These are amazing! Comfortable to wear and easy to connect to device.
- Super sound, immersion and high quality with excellent frequency range.
- Button is a little rattle & lights up blue when connected which can be annoying for others around you.
- Bluetooth easy to set up, the range is a reasonable 30 feet-ish. Swivel seems sturdier than plastic variety.
- The range or distance from a Bluetooth connected device still sounds clear even if I am already at least 40 meters away, no static noise.
- Excellent crisp, clean sound with excellent range. I'm impressed with the build quality.
- It also has a very long range, connection is stable even from afar without any delay on my music.
- If I put my phone in my pants pocket, the bluetooth cuts in and out horrendously.
- Battery life is a thing you shouldn't worry about at all as long as you just sometimes put them to charge. Bluetooth distance is pretty good 10 meters easy.
- Battery life is great and the Bluetooth is superb! All in all these are an excellent set of headphone.
- Very good looking headphones, long battery life, comfortable, clear sound.
- The battery life is pretty decent. They last for more than 24 hours, longer than many high-end headphones currently available.
- The sound, and battery life is great, and they are better (IMHO) than certain products out there costing up to 3x more. The build quality seems to me to be simply the best around.
- The good news is the sound quality is good. The battery is good.
- They were OK, the noise cancelling was fair when flying, the battery lasted a really long time.
- The sound is great, they wear great, the battery lasts me a couple of days before needing to be charged up.
- Battery life is pretty good especially considering how light these things are.
- Battery life is also amazing and last a long time. Fairly priced for a very good headphones.