Product Comparison: Skullcandy Crusher vs JBL E55BT
- Balanced, its light enough to wear through out the day but still feels solid and heavy enough to provide you with a level of comfort it wont break easily at all.
- These are fantastic earphones- surprisingly light to wear, considering they are quite hefty, though are incredibly comfortable.
- The pads are really soft and generally quite lightweight for over-ear headphones.
- They are solidly made, have a good weight to them - heavy but not overly so and more importantly the sound quality of them is amazing.
- The foldable design is great for carrying and makes it compact for the included travel bag.
- Great pair of headphones - light weight, comfortable and wonderful sound.
- I use indoors and outdoors and it's light weight helps a lot. Excellent cost benefit is something I have to mention as well.
- The build quality is reasonable. The plastic used feels a little lightweight and cheap but nothing too bad.
- The headphones at the start Felt a bit lightweight but they are actually really comfortable. The sounds quality is very high and the bass is great.
- It is not the heaviest, but the weight is not in the lightweight category either.
- The built-in microphone on the actual headphones (not the inline wire) is incredible quality for a built-in mic.
- Comfortable on the head, soft earmuffs and premium quality leather headband.
- Easy to pair to any device, takes less than a minute to setup, and less than 10 seconds to connect to the same paired device hereafter.
- After four months of light use the left earpiece suddenly cracked. Cheap and tacky product, well overpriced.
- There are exposed wires above each earmuff. Would've preferred these to be built into the headband and hidden as they are very thick wires.
- The Bluetooth in this device works really well. I have no problem connecting it to my iphone.
- I like the simple design. The buttons are well placed too, and I can say it is quite durable.
- Lightweight, great bass performance, very good battery life and extremely comfortable.
- Battery rocks, frequencies are clear and bass is awesome. Comfortable and lightweight.
- The sound quality and ease of use for these headphones is brilliant, the bluetooth is easy to connect to multiple devices.
- Battery life is amazing, I've used them almost every day for almost an hour and I haven't charged then since I first got them.
- The battery life is incredible compared to other headphones. If you are a bass head, these are for you.
- The battery life on these are great, I can't find any other decent headphones with a similar battery life for the same price.
- I really think that the battery life is longer that 40 hours. I use them when I go to work, when I come back, before going to bed, around 3-4 hours a day and I use to charge them twice a month.
- Battery stay for the whole week using it 3 to 4 hours everyday. Really solid build.
- Battery is wonderful, 20 hours, for me this means a week. Great sound!
- What I like most about this item is its exceptional battery life. With the average of 2-hour listening time a day, I can go for weeks without charging!!
- Good sound and go very loud with a decent bass. Battery life is also very good and comfortable.
- Good battery life, have been using for more then 20 hours and still good, amazing sound quality.
- Good sounding earphones at a great price. Very comfy and battery life is amazing on Bluetooth.