Product Comparison: AKG C50BT vs AKG Y50BT
- The sound is gorgeously rich and very comfortable to wear.
- They are so nicely made as well as being light and are really comfortable, a true quality product!
- A very sturdy yet compact build, great sound signature for such a modest price
- The build quality is very good, the weight is acceptable.
- Although ever so slightly bulky, the build quality is very good and they rest comfortably as on-ear headphones.
- I’ve found them to be very comfortable even with my fat head (size 7 5/8)! The headband has just enough padding and the earphone pads are soft.
- Build quality seems good, with solid construction. They’re excellent value for money and thoroughly recommended.
- They looked great, fairly comfortable for out and about on-off type of use
- Excellent build quality - now had them 2.5 years and I haven’t been careful with them, yet they still look and function as new.
- Durability is very good. After a year of we have travelled a lot together. I used them in the house, in trains, in beaches, etc. After all that use there are no cracks or tearing
- So far my review is only based on using bluetooth but so far I'm very pleased. The listening experience all round is very comfortable
- I keep my phone in a running pouch around my waist and sound quality and connection has always been great.
- Sound quality is excellent being full range, well balanced and quite a wide stereo image.
- I have had many different brands of BT headphones. Bose, Beats etc. For the price these are wonderful!
- The Bluetooth sound quality is fine and I have no complaints with sound quality, comfort or battery life.
- Bluetooth connectivity is very good and I’ve used them up to 15 metres from my phone with no problem.
- The sound quality is truly superb, they look amazing and for the most part are pretty comfortable.
- So far I'm really impressed with these headphones - I'm not a huge audiophile but love the sound, the bass is deep and I don't feel I'm losing out on the higher notes either.
- Pairing them is easy - I've linked them to several devices. I've noticed that on a couple of devices you get an icon in the top menu bar that shows the headphones are connected and the battery level.
- Sound quality is great. They can't reach K701 levels obviously, however these are the best portable I have ever listen
- The sound quality is excellent, they are very comfortable, even with prolonged use, and the battery lasts for ages
- Sounds great, and I only have to charge it once a week because the batterylasts quite long.
- Batteries last ages and it doesn't take long to charge either
- Comfortable and good looking headphones. Battery life appears to be very good.
- Great sound with strong bass, foldable, long battery life and stylish.
- Battery life looks good, they work for hours without the need of recharge.
- Battery life I mean is excellent, reliability easy to work and turn on and off instantly.
- I don't get ear ache after long term use like I do with other headphones. Great battery life, they last for ever.
- The battery lasts over 24 hours on a single charge and gives a warning when it's running low.
- The battery recharges quickly (I tend to leave it overnight), and I find that the charge lasts for around a week or so (8-9 days), after 2-3 hours' of daily use.