Product Comparison: Sony PlayStation VR vs Samsung Gear Gen 2
- Having only tried Google Cardboard the Gear VR was a huge step up, the extra sensors mean the device is extremely responsive.
- Really glad I purchased this and it's given me a bigger taste for VR!
- The Samsung VR headset is a nice piece of kit. Crisp picture and a comfortable fit.
- Great bit of fun and this one came with the USB type C connector. Working on my s8 like a charm.
- Superb product! Been using it for an year now, and it's a lovely experience to use it each time! A great introduction to the world of VR!
- Having never tried VR previously I was presently surprised. The headset itself is very light weight and comfortable.
- Its lightweight. I have tried other VR headsets for much more money which have been heavier and more uncomfortable.
- It is comfortable to wear and easy to adjust the straps to fit each size head in our home.
- Great built quality, comfortable to wear, easy to use, light weight. Most important is how good the VR content looks with this headset.
- This product - great value for money, comfortable and lightweight.
- Takes about 10 minutes to download the apps and pop the straps on. Comes with some free sample videos in the software.
- There are controls on the body to control volume etc so this has come as a great surprise. Good piece of kit.
- Great, came with adapter for USB and USB type C, so if I upgrade phone will still be compatible.
- Makes the phone overheat within a few minutes. By the time you've got everything setup and started it's switched off. Not worth the bother.
- My phone tends to overheat very quickly while using it so don't get long before it doesn't work. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7.