Product Comparison: Oculus Go vs Oculus Quest
- The controller feel very similar to the Go, apart from the buttons and thumbtack are where the smooth touchpad is, and of course, there’s a big sensor ring at the end.
- Each controller has what feel like a smooth suede wrist strap for safety so you don’t launch them by accident.
- Fire a gun and we feel the kick. Get punched in the face, we feel the impact.
- Everything is a lot more clear than the Go and you actually feel like you're in the VR location. It all feels a lot more real - almost like looking through binoculars without magnification.
- Colours are much more vibrant that the Go. This no doubt will be due to the OLED technology in each of the two lenses.
- Overall feel is very robust and they have a slight weight to them since they contain the all important….RUMBLE.
- Incredible what they have done in such a small package. Wow! Thank you Oculus for the Quest!
- This thing is incredible. Its full VR. With nothing but this fairly light (compared to the vive) headset and two small controllers (which seem to magically know what my hands are doing!).
- VR has really stepped up a notch, to provide the quality of visuals in such a small, lightweight device WITHOUT tethering it to a PC is indredible.
- The comfort of the headset is quite bad, all the weight is at the front and even when adjusted properly it's quite heavy on the head.
- Wireless. Looks slick. Great battery life. Easy to setup. Recommended!!
- Very quick set-up, great (if small) selection of games and apps, and using it is as simple as turning it on, putting it on your head, and adjusting the head straps.
- It has a great level of immersion in games and the inside-out tracking is brilliant and I've only encountered a couple minor problems.
- This will definitely soak up sweat, though arguably necessary for comfort - and you’re going to want that playing for long periods of time.
- Taking out the headset first, I felt the fabric coating around the sides. This gave an extra feel of quality and it certainly felt different from the cheaper plastic.