Product Comparison: Logitech K750 vs Logitech K800
- It's a really neat full size keyboard with numpad, the design is nice and sleek
- It's a full-sized keyboard with a VERY slimline profile - barely 10mm thick, the keys are low profile, extremely quite and have a nice, positive action.
- This keyboard is gorgeous to type on, perfect size and spacing between keys.
- Looks good. Good weight. Installed software fine. I also received the correct UK version and am happy as it all works.
- Excellent product. Nice design and key filling. Compact size.
- This is a cracking keyboard - nice to type on, solid feel, and compact on your desk whilst still having all the keys you want.
- The keys have a very nice 'textured' feel with a nice contour to fit your finertips very well.
- The keys are very well spaced and press in with a satisfying click that doesn't create much noise at all.
- Otherwise, the keyboard is nice, takes a while to get used to the keys but then it's fairly comfortable.
- The slightly concave key caps, easily found home key markers, key size and travel were perfect for me as a rather clumsy touch typist
- The shortcut keys are a nice addition, I personally don't use them very much, apart from the play/pause and the sleep key (thought this has been re-programmed as a lock key).
- There are no "legs" to give it any kind of angle.
- It contains shortcuts on the F keys to the most used software or commands on your computer: calculator, pause/play/ mute, volume up/down, and even power off.
- The solar charging is great and the feel of the keys is great.
- The solar panels are placed at the top above the F keys, there are two, one on the left and the other on the right.