Product Comparison: MEE audio M7P vs MEE audio M6 Pro
- The Mee M7P earbuds sound really good.
- Cable movement produces a little thumps in your ears while running.
- Aside from a lack of reliability, the sound quality is extremely poor.
- Sonically, even with a 5mm driver the sound is impressive, with good detail up top, decent evenness through the mid-range.
- Despite being a single driver unit, the sound quality is perfect especially at the cost. Easy to get a comfortable fit, very happy with the purchase.
- The isolation is such that I can not hear the person speaking next to me, especially with the Comply foam tips used. And it's cool.
- That second cable with a mic is especially great to come in the box, it doesn't seem to affect audio quality, though the mic sound is not outstanding.
- The cable is nice, as are the memory hooks, but the actual drivers themselves feel very cheap.
- They fit comfortably. They come in really nice colors.
- Good fit - I do not fill them and they sit tight when running.
- The sound was really low and I had to talk loud to be heard clearly.
- Very bad volume control. It's not digital and in fact you cannot use it while running - it requires too fine adjustment.
- Build is solid with plenty of accessories; good carry case, two cables, plenty of silicone tips and one set of foam earphones as well - couldn't ask for more at this price.
- That said, they are not noise cancelling headphones, but the included eartips help a lot to dampen the sound and for the most part they do a good job.
- The microphone is perfect. After 3 months, I did not notice more than one defect in it.
- Very good sound quality but microphone stopped working after 3 months of use and they started randomly stoping my music.
- Only thing is that volume can’t be controlled on the cable for general listening.