Product Comparison: RHA CL750 vs RHA MA750
- Build and sound quality is good, and noise isolation is also good.
- Excellent sound quality. Highly recommend.
- They are lightweight, feel comfortable and sound very nice to me.
- This was a very low cost set of earbuds that sound great.
- They have good sound isolation and work well in noisy open office environments.
- The build quality is what I have come to expect from RHA, top notch.
- The cable is the best I have felt on an IEM, nice length, soft and light but yet durable.
- These are not light in the hand but when in the ear they feel great.
- These are super sturdy metal housings and the craftsmanship feels amazing.
- The headphones are very good and with the large variety of tips everyone can find a pair that will work for them.