Product Comparison: GoGroove Satellite vs Creative Pebble
- They are just for little rooms. completely perfect set up for my bedroom. Great Quality.
- The sub is sturdily built and weighs about 7 pounds, while the satellites are slim sheets of sculpted acrylic. Cool looking light speakers, love them!
- The subwoofer feels weighty and sturdy but I've already seen some cracks inside the front plastic.
- The 2 satellites are quite flimsy and too light as they are made of plastic.
- Cheap build. The speakers are made of plastic so they are too light and fragile.
- Great little speakers for the price. Nicely looking in any setup.
- When I unpacked the speakers, the first thing that struck was the weight, build and size of the speakers. A good weight, strong build and just about the right size for my needs.
- Genuinely impressed with these small but very powerful speakers!
- The first thing I was amazed at was the weight (or lack of it) for the complete setup, especially the bass box.
- Overall they look good and tiny, they feel well made and at this price range they sound amazing with the woofer pulling a lot of the weight.
- These are absolutely brilliant! The sound is amazing, what a bargain.
- Very neat plenty of Base would recommend for pc.
- I didn’t expect much from a sound system at this price, however, it really made me surprised.
- Tinny sound, look good but that's all. Can't recommend these speakers.
- Poor sound quality. With a nice look it's a lot more expectations for them.
- The sound is fairly good, however don't expect room filling sound with deep bass.
- Sound quality is as good as you can get in its price range - not super loud, but well balanced tonally without any distortion.
- Clear, high volume with no distortion at the top end and even though there is no bass control, the bass was well acceptable.
- The sound quality on these speakers is very very good. Highly recommend!
- While testing them out I cranked them to full volume and they still produced crisp clear sound without distorting.
- Excellent speakers and lights. turning of the lights is handy as my pc is in my bedroom.
- These look spectacular. Not far behind and sound quality.
- Something different to brighten up my desk , crisp clear sound and the controllable bass is amazing, perfect.
- These speakers have absolutely unique design. Easy to build real modern gaming pc with it.
- The "pulsing" lights are little more than a flicker. Overall, disappointed.
- If you are looking for USB powered speakers, this ones will do just fine.
- It also has a USB socket in the back which means that they are powered directly from the TV and I don't need to use another three pin plug socket.
- The sub-woofer is excellent and really gives good depth! Plus they look great.
- These speakers are great. The build quality, design and premium feel are amazing at this price.
- It doesn't work as well with a creative card as you'd expect. You can't adjust the bass independently even with a good sound card.