Product Comparison: Sony SRS-XB31 vs JBL Charge 3
JBL Charge 3
- Decent battery life, choice of colours, well built and rated to withstand outside use so everything you could want.
- Streaming music via Bluetooth and Amazon music, just brilliant. great battery life could not be happier.
- The quality of the sound is perfect, its very clear and has very good bass output, the build quality is superb.
- Great sound quality, poor battery life and disconnects from your phone a lot and it sometimes keeps saying the battery amount without you pressing it.
- 24h battery? Can party longer than you? On stanby without playing any music and no bluetooth on maybe. Fully charged to zero, half volume on, no lights on its 6hrs constant listening max.
- Travel friendly, durable and also a very impressive battery life versus charge up time.
- Great build product, awesome sound and battery life with the added advantage of a power bank.
- Very long battery life, great sound and volume. Added features are very useful.
- Bass is incredible. Can't beat the bass for the price. Really happy with it.
- Of course, this is an excellent product because it's from JBL. The sound is great and the battery has a long life.
JBL Charge 3
- For the size of the unit it sounds suprisingly good (and loud), especially if you like bass heavy music
- Amazing sound, one of the best I've heard in this sort of size.
- I bought this for my daughter, who was always borrowing mine perfect size & sound for the average room.
- The sound quality is great for the size of the speaker. Great for portability if you want to take it to the park or a party.
- I am impressed. When I saw the size of this unit, I expected it to sound 'tinny': on the contrary, it has a superb bass tone and produces a sound compatible with much heftier speakers.
- This is such an impressive little speaker. It's about the size off a large can of beer.
- For me it is a great size and has wonderful sound. It packs a good sound punch for its size.
- Every thing about this speaker is great, good size, great sound, already thinking about buying another one to link together.
- Great sound as you would expect from JBL and much more than you would expect from a device of this size.
- Great sound from such a small speaker. Lovely design.Fabulous packaging!
- It connects easily by Bluetooth to my phone, I downloaded the app that can be used to control the volume and lights.
- if you want a really nice looking speaker with waterproof and dust proof OH get this for sure!!
- The speaker connects automatically and has deep and good bass ! Competitive endurance as well.
- Being IP67 waterproof and dustproof is a huge plus for us as we will definitely be using this for beach trips, so knowing sand or splashes of water won't damage it makes it the perfect beach companion.
- The lights come on by themselves and i have struggled to connect on the sony music centre app also.
- I'm being picky but overall very happy and the waterproof rating is nice comfort for using it wherever.
- It is supposed to be waterproof so it is excellent for using outside in the garden for parties etc. Very easy to set up.
- I like the bass response and ease of use, huge battery life and water resistance.
- I love that this is waterproof - pouring water in the ends with music with a heavy bass playing is a great party trick!
- For it's size, the sound quality and bass is quite impressive. Also plus point for being waterproof.
- I use this alot and battery life is great, the Bluetooth and aux connectivity is great.
- The USB out is a nice addition so you can use it as a powerbank for your phone and there's AUX in for flexibility of connection.
- One of the best Bluetooth speakers I have ever had the pleasure to use. It connects easily via usb and reliably to any Bluetooth player.
- My only hang up on this device is I wish it had a USB-C charging port as it would mean one less cable to carry around.
- The only way I got good, uninterrupted, playback results, was to use a phono cable connection and not Bluetooth which, of course defeats the whole object.
- The usb allows you to utilise the speaker as a 'fast charging' power bank, which provided my Moto G4 with 3 charges before it was drained completely.
- Versatile in that it's Bluetooth , can be linked to other speakers, has aux plug for non Bluetooth players and you can use it to charge Other stuff with USB cable.
- The sound quality is excellent also is ease of use. Connect your device by Bluetooth or hard wire by a 3.5mm audio cable and off you go.
- The only downside to me is the fact that it uses a micro usb cable, I mean there are still many products that use this but as time goes by I feel that we are heading more towards usb c.
- Would prefer a better battery life and it should use USB-C to charge now as I would be able to charge it from my phone cable.