Product Comparison: JBL Charge 3 vs Ultimate Ears BOOM 2
JBL Charge 3
Ultimate Ears BOOM 2
- Travel friendly, durable and also a very impressive battery life versus charge up time.
- Great build product, awesome sound and battery life with the added advantage of a power bank.
- Very long battery life, great sound and volume. Added features are very useful.
- Bass is incredible. Can't beat the bass for the price. Really happy with it.
- Of course, this is an excellent product because it's from JBL. The sound is great and the battery has a long life.
- I use it on my computer, when I camp, when I go literally anywhere. Even with constant use I’ve got about two to three days use.
- The audio quality is great, it gets nice and loud, never have any issues with a seamless bluetooth connection, and I really like the graphic design of the speaker grille.
- The best feature about this speaker is the endless battery life. It seems like I almost never charge it and it has 100 ft Bluetooth connectivity.
- The product itself is great, but there are some firmware bugs. For example, it cannot connect to two devices simultaneously as advertised.
- It will disconnect one device to connect to another one. Also, the tap control to pause and skip songs is not the best.
JBL Charge 3
Ultimate Ears BOOM 2
- This is such an impressive little speaker. It's about the size off a large can of beer.
- For me it is a great size and has wonderful sound. It packs a good sound punch for its size.
- Every thing about this speaker is great, good size, great sound, already thinking about buying another one to link together.
- Great sound as you would expect from JBL and much more than you would expect from a device of this size.
- Great sound from such a small speaker. Lovely design.Fabulous packaging!
- It's not too big and not too heavy making it very portable.
- It’s amazing to carry into different rooms at home and it’s perfect for anytime. It's size fits any design and home interior.
- A very convenient speaker, you can easily take with you on trips.
- It’s too heavy for me to throw into a bag for daily use.
- As for me it is big and uncomfortable and it requires a lot of space in the bag.
- I'm being picky but overall very happy and the waterproof rating is nice comfort for using it wherever.
- It is supposed to be waterproof so it is excellent for using outside in the garden for parties etc. Very easy to set up.
- I like the bass response and ease of use, huge battery life and water resistance.
- I love that this is waterproof - pouring water in the ends with music with a heavy bass playing is a great party trick!
- For it's size, the sound quality and bass is quite impressive. Also plus point for being waterproof.
- However, the 360 sound is great, and it is really loud. Even at low volume the sound is clear and the bass is strong.
- Very impressed with the amount of sound that comes from this speaker.
- It also is Alexa compatible. Apparently, it is supposed to work with Siri and Google Assistant but I haven't figured out how to make either of those work yet. Very happy with this speaker.
- I've had it plugged into the wall, playing music and the UE Boom app on my phone shows the battery is charging. I really like that I can turn the speaker on and off remotely with the app.
- I just hope they update the firmware soon and maybe add actual buttons instead of unreliable tap controls.
- The usb allows you to utilise the speaker as a 'fast charging' power bank, which provided my Moto G4 with 3 charges before it was drained completely.
- Versatile in that it's Bluetooth , can be linked to other speakers, has aux plug for non Bluetooth players and you can use it to charge Other stuff with USB cable.
- The sound quality is excellent also is ease of use. Connect your device by Bluetooth or hard wire by a 3.5mm audio cable and off you go.
- The only downside to me is the fact that it uses a micro usb cable, I mean there are still many products that use this but as time goes by I feel that we are heading more towards usb c.
- Would prefer a better battery life and it should use USB-C to charge now as I would be able to charge it from my phone cable.
- Third one and I love it this is an amazing product that can handle any situation. Highly recommending these.
- Overall very impressed by how easy the functions are, the quality of the sound, the size of the speaker, and the design.
- Great interface is very simple and beautiful. There is nothing superfluous.
- It's a shame that it can not be used as powerbank. This function would be needed.
- Usb connector broke after a month of use. Charging may fall from the connector.