Product Comparison: JBL Flip 4 vs JBL Charge 2+
JBL Flip 4
JBL Charge 2+
- The battery life is amazing and I believe it does indeed last for the time stated here, if not longer.
- It is robust, has a great sound, and the battery life is pretty good too.
- The battery life is good, I've only once used it from full charge to empty and it almost lasted the 12 hours stated.
- Battery life 12-15 hours. We have it sailing but haven’t had to test its water resistance yet! Sound is excellent and I can walk round the house and down both ends of the garden without losing it
- The battery life is shockingly bad. A full charge lasts about two hours when streaming music from my phone...
- This is an excellent speaker. I went for this version rather than the newer Charge 3 as I read this one to be better, and the reviews weren’t wrong.
- Crystal clear sound and enough bass for anyone’s needs. I’ve noticed some speakers aren’t loud enough, especially when using outside however this speaker certainly isn’t the case.
- Battery is also very good and I only charge it once a week at most. Anyone looking for a decent Bluetooth speaker, definitely pick this one. You won’t be disappointed.
- The JBL charge delivers brilliant sound from top end and has a nice round bass/low end.
- Battery life doesn't last as long as it used to when new, but that's with anything brand new.
JBL Flip 4
JBL Charge 2+
- Clear sound, great volume and bass for the size I take it with me a bit everywhere.
- I was surprised how loud the volume was and how clear the sound is for such a small size.
- Massively good sound considering the size of the speaker easily fill a room great powerful bass good sturdy construction easily portable.
- Can’t fault this product at all. Great sound , features and handy size. Well built - love JBL Kit.
- Serious speaker, bass is nice and deep.. The volume is excellent for a speaker of its size.
- That's what you need !!! Not too big, not too small. Sounds really good, looks nice.
- The speaker is convenient to use in almost any place - as an acoustics for a laptop, outdoors, when riding a bicycle
- The model fits perfectly in the hand and allows you to transport it in any bag or backpack.
- I like that it can fit on my bike instead of a bottle.
- A heavy speaker in order to take with you to nature, it is better to buy more smaller speaker than that.
- Excellent sound quality, love that it's waterproof and battery lasts ages.
- The sound quality is fantastic for a speaker of its size. I've dropped mine several times and not a scratch and so far totally waterproof. A great buy.
- Truly waterproof (tried and tested). Definitely a product worth what it is.
- Have used it while power boating, kayaking and around the pool. Good waterproofing.
- No problems at all with it. ipx7 waterproof is very good tried it every thing works perfectly.
- The design is made of a nice soft-touch plastic and a metal “grill”.
- The lower part is rubberized for better fixation on the surface. Large woofers are placed on the sides to give surround bass.
- The speaker is cool, I bought it 2.5 years ago, it still works perfectly with everyday hours of use.
- This speaker has amazing sound for its size but it has a BIG weakness. It's battery!
- This speaker used to have a 12 hour battery life and after just 2.5 years it only lasts barely 2 hours before it's flat.
- The charging cycle doesn’t last long and the speaker comes with a nice USB cable for charging.
- A big plus is that it doesn't have the additional weight/headache of batteries as it's usb chargeable!
- Connection via USB works without problems, the battery saves a charge for a long time.
- I wish the charger came with a plug in for a wall and not just the USB cable.
- The micro usb connector is just too weak or doesn't give enough support and ends up breaking on the unit.
- The JBL Charge 2 is a well-designed, durable portable Bluetooth speaker that features excellent battery life and doubles as an external charger for your portable devices.
- It also has built-in speakerphone capabilities, plays loudly for its size, and offers relatively strong bass.
- I really liked the powerbank function because you can always recharge the phone from the speaker.
- Bought this speaker two years ago and the charger cable has also bugged out.
- The speaker distorts with certain material, particularly with bass-heavy tracks and more complicated songs.