Product Comparison: JBL Charge 4 vs JBL Pulse 3
JBL Charge 4
JBL Pulse 3
- Awesome sound, true bass, good power backup, easy to carry.
- The product worked perfectly with great sound and really good battery life.
- I was very pleasantly surprised with the sound quality that such a small device could pump out.
- The battery life is very good and charges quickly.
- Decent volume and punchy bass, more than enough for any kind of outdoor social gathering.
- The range is pretty far that i can bring my phone around the house with me and still have the speakers connected and playing without any connection cutting off.
- Sound quality is good. It will not replace a 2 in 1 speaker system, but it has good highs and strong lows.
- Bluetooth connection is quick and easy, and speaker operation is also simple, and pairing two of them, from the speakers, works well.
- Battery life is less than many speakers have today, but is long enough for most purposes and it will operate while being charged, so no complaints in that area.
- I bought this 3 months ago and And already the battery does not hold a charge. Very disappointing, especially for the money spent!
JBL Charge 4
JBL Pulse 3
- Compact and very well made, this is a good sounding speaker that takes our streamed music around the house and into the garden.
- Nice and compact easy travel companion and water resistant.
- It’s compact, easy to handle, easy to use.
- The sound is great for a compact speaker. You can hear the bass very well.
- The size is perfect and the weight not too heavy.
- The pulse 3 really is the light is so amazing the sound is very good and it's very loud for it's size.
- The sizes are amazing. It fits perfectly into my room.
- The sound quality is great for the size of the speaker and I love all the different colors you can choose from.
- It can only be in a standing position, which is not always convenient.
- It does not have a strap for carrying it, which is frustrating because you will not be able to carry it constantly in your hands.
- Sound quality and clarity is very good, bass is excellent.
- The speakers sound quality is very powerful, especially for its size.
- Long lasting battery life, easy connectability and a durable.
- Waterproof construction means we have no qualms about taking this outside and worrying if it will survive.
- Good quality sound and levels from the charge 4.
- Pairing was very easy and fast. I dont think i need to explain much about bluetooth pairing.
- RGB is awesome. It feels like a modern lava lamp and matches my PC gaming RGB peripherals.
- You can control the lights on the speaker and your phone and music and bass sounds amazing.
- I got a bit disappointed that if you are listening at a moderate volume the lights will not match the music and will barely move on the equalizer mode.
- There is no strap for more convenient transportation.
- The equipment has good sound quality. Amazing ports.
- This is the best Bluetooth speaker you can get that charges from a USB port.
- USB power bank port for charging a smartphone or other from the speaker.
- Charging port and USB are not in working condition.
- It's USB Port is not compatible for ordinary phones.
- Usb charges for a long time, but it's worth it because after charging the device lasts for 12 hours.
- For the entire time of using the usb port has not broken and it makes me very happy.
- AUX works perfectly, clearly transmits sound to the speaker. And it's really nice to listen, the sound doesn't get any worse.
- Theres a input for an aux cord but the JBL Pulse 3 didn't come with a aux cord.
- My particular unit has an issue when using AUX. Sound cuts in and out at random.