Product Comparison: JBL Charge 4 vs Denon DSB-250BT
JBL Charge 4
- Awesome sound, true bass, good power backup, easy to carry.
- The product worked perfectly with great sound and really good battery life.
- I was very pleasantly surprised with the sound quality that such a small device could pump out.
- The battery life is very good and charges quickly.
- Decent volume and punchy bass, more than enough for any kind of outdoor social gathering.
- Brilliant soundstage. Very powerful speaker.
- Battery life seems pretty impressive.
JBL Charge 4
- Compact and very well made, this is a good sounding speaker that takes our streamed music around the house and into the garden.
- Nice and compact easy travel companion and water resistant.
- It’s compact, easy to handle, easy to use.
- The sound is great for a compact speaker. You can hear the bass very well.
- The size is perfect and the weight not too heavy.
- Excellent speaker. Small and powerful sound.
- Small, but powerful and clear sound.
- Superb! Great sound for such a small, battery powered speaker!
- The design is very good and looks compact and quality.
- Clear sound, robust finish and more compact than you expected.
- Sound quality and clarity is very good, bass is excellent.
- The speakers sound quality is very powerful, especially for its size.
- Long lasting battery life, easy connectability and a durable.
- Waterproof construction means we have no qualms about taking this outside and worrying if it will survive.
- Good quality sound and levels from the charge 4.
- This delivers great range, quality and power.
- This speaker works well, pairs very easily and although the buttons are the easiest to use.
- The controls aren't great. They are neither touch nor traditional buttons.
- The equipment has good sound quality. Amazing ports.
- This is the best Bluetooth speaker you can get that charges from a USB port.
- USB power bank port for charging a smartphone or other from the speaker.
- Charging port and USB are not in working condition.
- It's USB Port is not compatible for ordinary phones.
- The charging port was located on the back of the device, so there was good access and it was easy to get to.
- Excellent sound quality — Shock resistant thanks to its silicone casings. Great connectors.
- USB-C charging would have made this perfect.
- Inconvenient and awkward flap at the back covering the charging and aux ports.
- The charging cable provided is only about a foot long, a decent size cable should be included as standard.