Product Comparison: Sony MDR-ZX330BT vs Sony MDR-ZX220BT
- Their slightly flimsy feeling has a good side, they're really light and comfortable to wear for a longer period.
- A comfy fit, they don't feel uncomfortable even after a 4 hour listening session
- They're comfortable to wear, feel durable and the battery lasts a long time.
- The headphones are very compact and small, very comfortable on the ears
- The earphones are comfortable and feel secure, unlike some other headphone sets I've used.
- Cheap but sturdy plastic, and wont break if you drop them. Will fit all head sizes.
- Great headphones! They're comfy, sound good and have decent overall quality.
- Lightweight but strong enough to not be flimsy. Wanted a decent pair that didn't break the bank to use for commuting- fits the task perfectly.
- The product is lightweight and comfortable on your head and ears.
- Sturdy enough that my son hasn't broken them yet despite being a bit rough with them at times
- They could be a little more comfy to wear ( only because I have very little hair on top! ) but overall very pleased with the functionality and audio qualty.
- They connected really easy to my soundbar with NFC, the sound quality is good, stereo separation is good, and has decent bass, volume is good
- The range is also good allows me to walk freely around the downstairs, without loss off signal
- The freedom of wireless is wonderful, especially with access to controls on the right can and the setup and ease of connection is spot on.
- Connected with a single tap to my phone and perfectly paired. Excellent range.
- The one touch pairing with your mobile is superb, simply turn on the NFC and tap the headset with the back of your phone and you are paired via bluetooth instantly.
- Good bass and treble. Perfect for all audio. Sound can get very loud, I usually only listen with volume half way up and I like my music loud too.
- Bass to these headphone is amazing quality, the sound is loud enough so that you can block anyone around to
- I use them for gym. They cancel out the loud af music that gets played at the gym really well.
- Sound quality is great and easy to connect to Bluetooth devices.
- Easily linked up with my phone & laptop no problems.
- The battery life is absolutely excellent, I'd estimate you'll easily get 20+ hours from them.
- Battery life also seems to be good but haven't pushed it as just charge them at work when not using.
- The battery life is brilliant, easily lasts a couple of days of heavy use and I've never been concerned about them running out mid trip.
- Brilliant. Although im no expert, i find the sound exceleent, battery life is great and theyre super easy to use.
- Battery life is approximately 27 hours on 75% volume as opposed to 30 hours stated in set up description.
- Short answer: will last an full days use on a single charge. Excellent for this price range and would recommend in a heartbeat.
- Charges quickly and lasts a full day.
- Excellent sound quality and good battery life.
- Battery lasts a long time. Requires about 6 hours to get fully charged.
- The battery on them last a while, aren’t constantly charging them.