Product Comparison: JBL T450BT vs Sony MDR-ZX220BT
- They have great sound and are light weight, they are a little tight even on my small head but they will give & shape over time!
- Excellent value for money, great sound quality & very light weight.
- Very good quality, despite the price and the light weight when you handle them, they don't feel like a fragile toy in your hands.
- Light on the head and ears deep in the sound and feel. And for this price. Impossible to moan.
- They are extremely light and have very good external noise cancelling.
- Cheap but sturdy plastic, and wont break if you drop them. Will fit all head sizes.
- Great headphones! They're comfy, sound good and have decent overall quality.
- Lightweight but strong enough to not be flimsy. Wanted a decent pair that didn't break the bank to use for commuting- fits the task perfectly.
- The product is lightweight and comfortable on your head and ears.
- Sturdy enough that my son hasn't broken them yet despite being a bit rough with them at times
- They could be a little more comfy to wear ( only because I have very little hair on top! ) but overall very pleased with the functionality and audio qualty.
- The ergonomics are great, they connect quickly, and have excellent range, even the on/off sounds were really well chose.
- Connection to Bluetooth was straightforward and the connection seems solid.
- Very good product for the price. Bass is awesome. Connectivity has been great so far with my iPhone 6 Plus.
- People have listened to music through these and are extremely impressed. Good sound reproduction at a great price!
- Very poor bass, headband ridiculously tight giving head pain within miniutes of use.
- Good bass and treble. Perfect for all audio. Sound can get very loud, I usually only listen with volume half way up and I like my music loud too.
- Bass to these headphone is amazing quality, the sound is loud enough so that you can block anyone around to
- I use them for gym. They cancel out the loud af music that gets played at the gym really well.
- Sound quality is great and easy to connect to Bluetooth devices.
- Easily linked up with my phone & laptop no problems.
- The battery life is excellent as I hear it does 11 hours without a charge, although I'm yet to exhaust a full charge.
- They fold up so storage is neat and the battery life seems really good.
- Battery life is about 2 or 3 days of regular use - have lasted me a week without charging sometimes.
- Really good battery life good quality sound when you have the headphones on anyone around you cant hear wht your playing.
- Love this product no complaints. Use daily and plemty of battery life.
- Short answer: will last an full days use on a single charge. Excellent for this price range and would recommend in a heartbeat.
- Charges quickly and lasts a full day.
- Excellent sound quality and good battery life.
- Battery lasts a long time. Requires about 6 hours to get fully charged.
- The battery on them last a while, aren’t constantly charging them.