Product Comparison: AKG Y50BT vs AKG Y500
- I’ve found them to be very comfortable even with my fat head (size 7 5/8)! The headband has just enough padding and the earphone pads are soft.
- Build quality seems good, with solid construction. They’re excellent value for money and thoroughly recommended.
- They looked great, fairly comfortable for out and about on-off type of use
- Excellent build quality - now had them 2.5 years and I haven’t been careful with them, yet they still look and function as new.
- Durability is very good. After a year of we have travelled a lot together. I used them in the house, in trains, in beaches, etc. After all that use there are no cracks or tearing
- They are handsome, compact headphones and I am told (by people who can hear over 8K Hz) that they sound great.
- These are relatively compact headphones that sit on the ear.
- They are light weight and streamlined, attractive and comfortable for hours at a time.
- The AKG Y500 Wireless Headphones are the best over-the-ear headphones I ever owned. The ear cushions are comfortable and lightweight.
- They are lightweight, comfortable and produce a decent sound. The connection via Bluetooth was seamless.
- Bluetooth connectivity is very good and I’ve used them up to 15 metres from my phone with no problem.
- The sound quality is truly superb, they look amazing and for the most part are pretty comfortable.
- So far I'm really impressed with these headphones - I'm not a huge audiophile but love the sound, the bass is deep and I don't feel I'm losing out on the higher notes either.
- Pairing them is easy - I've linked them to several devices. I've noticed that on a couple of devices you get an icon in the top menu bar that shows the headphones are connected and the battery level.
- Sound quality is great. They can't reach K701 levels obviously, however these are the best portable I have ever listen
- What I found the coolest was that the headphones pause the music when they're removed which is super handy.
- The bluetooth pairs easily and the headphones can be paired to multiple devices and switches over effortlessly.
- The AKG Y500s go over your head with a cushioned, adjustable headphone band and memory foam ear cups. The headband feels more air filled.
- They are quite comfortable, with the usual adjustable headband. Outside sound was blocked very effectively, which is surprising for over the ear headphones.
- The design of these headphones are look wise very good. Very catchy.
- Battery life looks good, they work for hours without the need of recharge.
- Battery life I mean is excellent, reliability easy to work and turn on and off instantly.
- I don't get ear ache after long term use like I do with other headphones. Great battery life, they last for ever.
- The battery lasts over 24 hours on a single charge and gives a warning when it's running low.
- The battery recharges quickly (I tend to leave it overnight), and I find that the charge lasts for around a week or so (8-9 days), after 2-3 hours' of daily use.
- They charge quickly enough and seemed to hold a charge well.
- The battery life is outstanding. I have run the AKG's for over 30 during my work week on a single charge.
- The battery life is incredible 35 hours! I can use these every day for almost two weeks without having to charge them.
- The battery life on these headphones is fantastic, way longer than any wireless headphones I've ever used.
- Great battery life. Good sound quality. Good value for the money.