Product Comparison: AKG Y45BT vs Jabra Move
- These AKG are the perfect size as I not a fan of of the big headphones & they also look awesome.
- These are small headphones which suits my small head and ears!
- These AKG 45BT, looks on the screen the same sort of size and design as the 451s and they are... They are comfortable and sweet sounding.
- The sound is good and the headset itself is nice finished.
- Pretty comfortable on the head and smaller and more reserved than beats or other ott brands.
- After about 10-12 months they literally started falling apart.
- Overall quite pleased with them, fit is comfortable, headphones are lightweight.
- Lightweight and quite comfy to wear.
- But the Move is solid, good sound quality, and extremely comfy and holds on snug and firmly.
- These headphones are ace. They are very comfortable and the sound is perfect.
- I have had these 15 months now. Durable. Excellent sound quality. No issues with pairing.
- The sound is crisp and clear and does not have any of the mushiness of older BT headsets that I've used in the past and so do not disappoint.
- Very good quality , nice sound , very easy to use with iPhone 5,5s and 6
- Amazing earphones. The sound is brilliant and I love them.
- The connectors are well engineered (my last cheaper brand ended up snapping around one of the fold points). and additional screws and re-enforcement helps longevity.
- have a pair of AKG K702 headphones for at home and they are noticeably better, but these still provide good sound balance and range.
- The sound is reasonable well balanced, bass is present but not over emphasised.
- Wireless connection seems solid and I've had no problems.
- The audio qualify from these headphones is superb. Pairing them with a phone or laptop could hardly be more straightforward
- The connection is stable in all the circumstances I've used them, from sitting at a desk to working out.
- Sound quality .. perhaps not top grade HI-FI, but very good.
- Very good. Holds charge well and for someone who is very fussy about sound quality (me!) they really do sound good.
- They charge quickly via USB or directly from a USB mini wall charger.
- AKG Y45BT. Fantastic sound. Good battery life.
- Battery life is very good and I normally only need to charge them once per week.
- I've kept the headphones on for at least 4 hours battery was great
- Battery life is also great, lasting over 6 hours on a full charge.
- Range is amazing. Still last for a good 12 hours listening time on one charge.
- Great quality sound and holds a very long charge.
- Light weight, easy to use and battery life is extra long
- Excellent sound quality, battery holds charge well.