Product Comparison: TP-LINK TL-WN821N vs TP-LINK TL-WN823N
- Has plenty of transfer speed. I recommend it.
- Super fast speeds and good range! Would recommend.
- Fast broadband speed is 60 Mbps - this product will work well for most.
- I get great signal and internet speeds on this adaptor and have received upto 65mbps.
- Holds a signal decently well, but the speed is disappointing.
- Makes use of the full speed of my internet connection, 75Mbps down with 18Mbps up.
- It connects very fast and the speed is excellent for the price.
- Device works well with a strong signal and 150mps speed.
- Worst internet connection/speed when using Tp-link.
- I can confirm this unit suffers poor Windows 10 drivers it offers terrible connection speed.
- The range on this was extremely good. Fast speed.
- This adapter has much better range and speed than my old, so for the price it's very good value for money.
- Excellent range and signal pickup from TP-Link Wireless Modem in all areas of the home.
- Excellent, speeds reached 130mbs and the range on this is extremely good.
- The range is terrible at about 15-20m all I get is 2 bars where as my laptop from the same distance has all its bars.
- The range is good, I have my router downstairs and the pc is upstairs in the back room and the signal is max.
- Works perfectly and better range than the built in.
- It can pick up networks that my phone often can't even see so the range is fantastic.
- Great price and WiFi range, quite surprised actually.
- I connected manually by my access point, at a range of 3 feet. Range is very limited.
- I now have the option of using my Ethernet connection or a nice secure fast wireless connection.
- Purchased two of these. Good speed, range and secure.
- Extremely happy with this product. Has great secure options.
- It drops out and forgets the security password which is very annoying!
- Only the XP driver worked, but even that complained about invalid security (for WPA2-Personal).
- Gives a secure (WPS) connection.
- The Edit box allows you to change the default password. Good secure options.
- I typed in the security key and within seconds it connected to my home Wi-Fi.
- Excellent Wi-Fi wireless adapter. Lots of options for secure.
- It constantly loses connection with WiFi. Few useless settings for secure.