Product Comparison: TP-LINK TL-WN722N vs TP-LINK TL-WN725N
- Most of the time is it a perfectly good receiver that does everything I want of it, works fine, good speed, good signal etc.
- It was working straight away, the speeds achieved for Wi-Fi are really impressive.
- It's pretty good, with a 150Mbs connection speed to my router.
- No problems at all with speed and connectivity, am very happy with this product.
- Rarely delivers 50% of my internet speed. Whereas my other devices from the same distance do.
- I can play movies on my laptop with no problems at all. The speed is very good.
- Good, it boosted the download speed on my not so old laptop from 20Mbps to 40Mbps.
- Easy to install and works well, used it to improve the internet connection speed on an old laptop.
- I fault myself for getting this thinking it would give me high-speed internet connection.
- 150 Mbps, but the max connection speed shown in "status" says 65 mbps.
- Works very well with good range, much better than my laptops internal.
- Brilliant, has boosted my Wi-Fi range massively.
- Really good range extender for my computers.
- Nice quality unit with decent range and with an extension cable if you need it.
- It is so easy to set up and gives a very good range of a signal.
- It is very discrete and seems to have a decent range.
- Good range and good performance. Would recommend.
- The signal range is pretty impressive connected to a virgin media router.
- It's small in size, great value, and got a good signal.
- Terrible and has a very poor range.
- It's perfect for security testing or to create an in-house lab for those wanting to learn about WiFi security.
- Perfect for WiFi security. Would recommend.
- Good connectivity with the router and strong signal. Very secure, I like it.
- This product is often associated as a relatively good entrypoint to researching wireless security.
- If you want to use it to perform security tests, several functions have been disabled in the firmware of the v2.0.
- Works faultlessly connecting an old tower pc running Windows XP to my BTHub4r with a secure WPS connection.
- Great little adaptor. Very fast and secure.
- Good quality device. Good features of secure.
- Signal strength is very decent. Nice options of secure, would recommend.
- Could not connect to networks with modern security protocols.