Product Comparison: Logitech Harmony Ultimate Hub vs Logitech Harmony Elite
- Absolutely love this product. all my remotes were setup easily and quickly - without having to map each individual button like other similar products.
- A really useful part of my home automation system, lets me control IR components effortlessly.
- In a nutshell this Harmony hub will allow you to control many things via wi-fi from an app on either your phone or tablet.
- Essentially this is a WiFi controlled IR blaster that allows you to operate your gear from anywhere where you can get your household WiFI signal.
- With Bluetooth, Wifi and IR, it ticks all the boxes and it works pretty much perfectly.
- I was successfully able to change from the TV, Apple TV, my Dreambox via Alexa and even channels. This is crazy cool.
- My 6 year old can now ask Alexa to switch on the TV and change to the Peppa Pig channel.
- Highly recommended. Software very easy to use and flexible.
- Easy setup. If like me your media setup requires far too many remote controls, this makes it so you have 1 remote to control everything.
- An unexpected bonus is that I can also use the keypad on my iPad to text in characters to Apple TV or netflix etc.
- I purchased this to work with Amazon Echo only to be told by Logitech that they don't support Echo in the UK only in USA!