Product Comparison: Logitech Harmony One Plus vs Logitech Harmony Touch
- It's these Activities which are what this remote is all about. I come in, hit 'watch TV' and everything powers on, picks the right input, and off we go.
- I have a big rotary fan in the corner of the room which has an IR remote. Took about a minute to get this added to the Harmony too :-))
- I use a lot of tech at work and home and this is very very good. Makes the complicated easy.
- It has withstood years of constant use, several dunkings in drinks, trampling on by a 10 stone dog and being thrown around by a toddler!
- I now have a setup on the new remote that is named Watch a movie, than with a push of a button, it switches all three devices, on the right inputs like magic.
- You can configure a lot using the web interface and be up and running in probably half an hour or less.
- I've set mine to pause Sky TV after the power up of my TV, Sky+HD box and AV Receiver and input switching has been completed - works like a charm.
- I had no problem setting up the Harmony One + for my rather eclectic audio-visual system.
- Right off the bat, the Harmony blew me away with its simplicity. The remote is programmed via the web browser on your PC.
- The online database recognised all my components, including my 20 year old Philips hi-fi.