Product Comparison: Logitech Harmony 650 vs Logitech Harmony 700
- With one button I control all of my devices. I an even switch from tv to blu ray or netflix with one button.
- One button turns on the projector, surround sound amp, and bluray player. I am able to control all the devices with just one remote and it actually works well with everything.
- A lot of the buttons on the remote are customizable to your needs.
- It has better range and works better than even the remotes that came with the devices I have.
- The buttons are very small and not responsive to pressing. I have had problems since the original purchase date. The buttons are really too small and sensitive that they do not always respond on the first press.
- Doesn't have a good indicator of battery life, and range diminishes as your battery dies, so you find yourself having to wiggle around and aim at different angles to get it to work.
- The display is bright and easy to read.
- Easy to use and works for almost every remote control device.
- This device works exactly as expected. The codes available control devices that DVR remotes could not. The ability to program it via the web app is a real plus.
- It's very handy to control the tv, blu ray player, and receiver. You program it on your computer to not only control devices, but to do actions as well.
- Smart, intuitive and easy commands to walk you out of tangles.
- Also, a small but annoying gripe is that you can't control how the activities are displayed and what order they are in to reflect the activities you use most often.
- As for design - it does it's job with just a minor issue - the 4 buttons around the display gets caught in it's recess IF depressed at an angle (so do take care).