Product Comparison: Yamaha R-N602 vs Yamaha A-S501
- Very detailed, tight and muscular sound with the addictively rich, Yamaha balance.
- I listened to Roger Waters "Amused to Death" (standard version) as my test record. I'm SURE I could hear even more!! It sounds absolutely superb.
- It's a quality product and represents quite amazing value. It sounds superb to my ears, and with a good remote control, I can now sit back even more comfortably.
- The sound stage is well defined and imaging is very good for the low cost of this unit. Much better than my previous amp/speaker combo.
- Fantastic amp. Pure direct function great. Very full and detailed sound.
- This amp gets surprisingly close to my much more expensive gear, and I never feel that anything's missing.v
- Loads more power that is controlled, balanced with a good stereo sound stage.
- No useless circuits messing up your sound, no false claims about its power, just good, clear sound for a very good price.
- Love the sound and look of this amp! Easy to connect, really powerful, never go past the halfway mark!
- Very powerful amplifier, zero distortion, nice sound signature and loads of features, what else can you ask for?
- The amp is easy to use, simple to set up and very intuitive. All the wiring was in place from my older amp, set-up of this one took less than 10 minutes and it was good-to-go.
- It has all the inputs I need and connections for 2 pairs of speakers although I only need to use one pair.
- My amp is running 4 speakers containing 8 inch and 6.5 inch drivers with 1 inch dome tweeters and it runs them no problem at all plenty of power.
- There is a sub-woofer output for those who like shaking walls when listening to music.
- I aslo have a yamaha subwoofer connected which really takes things to 11. can't recommend this amp enough!.
- I wish it had bluetooth and USB connectivity.