Product Comparison: Pioneer VSX-1131 vs Onkyo TX-NR676E
- Easy set-up (multi-channel sound leveling).
- This is a great sounding reciever with all the latest formats. I have a 5.2.2 system and the power shakes my room.
- I only got to listen very little, but was able to play an LP and cassette tape, and it sounded amazingly sweet.
- I have not had any issues at all so far and its a big upgrade in a few areas like having wifi and all the streaming options now.
- I listened to all sorts of receivers, I will not list, but not one could reach half the advantages of this device.
- My biggest complaint so far is that I really feel that my previous HT-990 sounded much better and I am kind of sad about that.
- A large number of fine tuning perfectly complement the automatic tuning of AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration.
- Very powerful! Up to 165 watts per channel! Highly recommend this product.
- The Onkyo TX-NR676 boasts tons of features, is easy to use, and sounds great. If you only have a few hundred to spend on a receiver, spend it here.
- Onkyo has really down graded the remote control compared to the remote of the 2010 model, in that there are far less buttons on the remote.
- I have a Zidoo X10 media player. When I first turned on, I could not set the resolution to 4K 10bit 4.2.0. The picture on the TV began to flicker and turn off.
- Very easy to connect. The presence of Internet services, as well as playing music via USB is a matter of course.
- I used the disk for the test with autocalibration. I liked that I didn’t need to move the microphone either left or right, only in the center, and almost didn’t correct it! Well, in general, I’m satisfied.
- I Am very happy with flexible settings, support for DLNA and Wi Fi, the ability to connect speakers via bi-amp! Well made design as well.
- I use it in conjunction with Magnat Tempus 77. The sound is excellent, Convenient control and switching between settings and channels. In general, I advise everyone.
- Disappointed with bluetooth connection. If you enable automatic reconnection, it is installed only with the SBC codec.