Product Comparison: Corsair MP500 (CSSD-F240GBMP500) vs Samsung 960 EVO (MZ-V6E500BW)
- This drive is mind-blowingly quick. It should also last, carrying as it does a hefty 800TBW endurance rating.
- With a Windows 10 install done in UEFI bios mode, and with Ultra-Fast boot enabled (shortly after clean install), booting took literally only 2-3 seconds from BIOS to desktop. It was "blink and you might miss it" quick. Absolutely stunning.
- This drive is fast, one of the fastest M2 drives I have used so far.
- The M2 has absolutely sent my gaming to a next level. Arma 3 has gone from high to ultra and now runs at 80fps instead of around 40fps with no zoom in lag etc.
- Poor quality, i had one fail just after installing windows!!
- Installing the drive was a breeze. Drives came with the single screw that is required to hold the drive in place. Does require a very fine philips head screw driver.
- Very easy to install, W10 Professional boots in seconds, plenty of space for future upgrades to operating system, very well priced.
- I decided on this SSD because of its very high endurance rating.
- Put Windows 10 Pro onto it from new install. PC would freeze quite often. Only when the SSD was in use.
- This drive runs very hot, almost too hot!