Product Comparison: Crucial BX100 vs Crucial MX200
- My computer now works fast like a charm. Boot Up takes less than 1 minute.
- This is a perfectly fine SSD for most users, with a good read/write speed.
- A nice fast SSD. Only software is little clunky, but sill good.
- The memory upgrade was a great improvement for my old laptop. Now it's works very fast.
- A massive, noticeable difference in the computers performance. Amazing speeds and nice capacity.
- The space increase is exactly what I needed, and there was a modest yet expectable increase in performance. Highly Recommend.
- The Acronis software works fine to clone your existing disk to the ssd.
- Installing was a doodle on my desktop having ample SATA and power leads available.
- Easy to clone once the software is up and running.
- SATA controller that is not fully compatible with the buggy Nvidia MCP79 controller used in many 2007-2011 Macs.
- You should AVOID the software 'bundle' that comes with this drive.
- I created a recovery drive from Acronis and booted up with it and was able to copy my old drive to this new one in no time.
- Free software to move your OS with a key. It's easy to use.
- Acronis didn't work correctly for me. I didn't have space to clone my entire hdd onto the new drive, but I wasn't able to get it to exclude items.