Product Comparison: TP-LINK Archer C9 vs ASUS RT-AC68U
- I am pleased with it and has delivered the speed I required. Also, it was very easy to set up.
- I can get up to 124Mbs download speeds at my house and this router cheerfully shifts that a long way through the ether.
- Excellent speed and good value for money, highly recommended!
- It has improved signal strength and download speeds enormously!
- It has awesome range, really quick speeds and is as solid as a rock!
- If you are looking for a router that prioritizes streaming capability and has dual band connection this is the one.
- This was a doddle to set up and the wifi range is excellent in both 2.4 and 5 G.
- Fast, reliable good range, small footprint, reasonable price. it does the biz.
- This router cover my big house, huge performance of speed and range!
- Was expecting more from this router. Range is just ok.
- Works well - range not as big as perhaps I would have expected, but no problems anywhere in our house.
- The TP Link software is really good and you can easily change names/passwords and enable Guest Networks on 2.4GHz or 5 Ghz with a whole host of advanced stuff that i wont touch!
- Incredibly easy to set up with a host of extra goods including flexible DNS and guest networks etc.
- All the goodies are there and easy to configure. Guest wifi, DDNS updater, routing, bridging, guest isolation are all easy to set up and the router is rock solid.
- Nice router with plenty features and security !
- The parental controls are NOT as good as previous TP-Link routers.
- My old router was hacked and didn't perform well with all the users in the house. This Asus are the best. All the bandwidth we want, no reduced signals, and feel very secure with their firewall.