Product Comparison: D-Link DIR-890L vs ASUS RT-AC88U
- It will magically boost your wifi speeds.
- I always get full speed with the Asus and X6. Really fast router.
- Overall, the feature set is great, speeds are wonderful if you're up close.
- Good 2.4 band and get decent speeds when needed.
- Speeds increased. Faster downloads. Good router.
- The range and speed using gigabit internet from Comcast is excellent.
- I had some WIFI dead zones in the house which I mitigated with range extenders. I installed this router and the dead zones disappeared.
- The range of the D-Link is impressive.
- Range is great, no dropped signals, everything is super smooth.
- So far range is not that impressive. I expected more.
- If you have a Mac and expect to print to a networked printer (LAN or WiFi) do not buy this router.
- At first everything worked well then the days went by and the regular network started being slow and the 5g works well.
- I added this 3200 to my current router to boost the wireless signal, and increase my security.
- Great network speed with AC WiFi devices. Good security.
- Good router. Great security options too.
- Solved my internet security issues. Product performed as promised.
- You cannot change the Admin ID (it is locked as Admin) - poor security.