Product Comparison: ASUS RT-AC68U vs ASUS RT-AC87U
- If you are looking for a router that prioritizes streaming capability and has dual band connection this is the one.
- Amazing increase in download speed over BT Smarthub 6 - Highly recommend!
- Good reception and great speed, recommended!
- The speeds of upload and download are always high unlike on my superhub 2 and it looks very good, it shows a powerful look.
- I replaced a Virgin SuperHub 2 with this - now I have wi-fi that reaches every room and has decent speeds.
- This router is really good, provides all my devices with great speed and range as I have many devices connected.
- The speed and wireless range of this router is amazing, I would estimate that my wireless range is about 2 to 3 times more than I was getting with my old router.
- It does have both a USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 sockets which allow you to plug in a hard drive for example and you can actually stream media to your tablet over the internet to watch anywhere.
- Worth the money, the range is excellent and reaches well beyond what most routers can.
- Easy to setup, great wifi range, fast, loaded with features.
- Works well, easy to adjust, good range on 2.4 GHz.
- My old router was hacked and didn't perform well with all the users in the house. This Asus are the best. All the bandwidth we want, no reduced signals, and feel very secure with their firewall.
- Has so many features It's hard to know where to start, the security features are what impressed me most.
- I chose the RT-AC87U to solve a very specific issue and give me greater network control.
- The traffic analysis tools are great for seeing what's happening on the network and which device is active the most.
- Having it filter the traffic through Trend Micro is a nice touch and adds to your safety with all the cyber attacks currently happening.
- Good hardware, but parental controls needs to be better.