Product Comparison: Logitech K810 vs Logitech G413
- Full sized but slim keyboard with top keys that are also used for media.
- Small size makes it fit perfectly on my desk without taking to much space.
- Keyboard just what i wanted, not so loud on the keys and perfect size and very sturdy.
- Low profile for a full size mechanical keyboard
- I wanted a reasonably low profile full sized keyboard to fit in my under-desk slide out keyboard tray to replace an Apple full sized keyboard.
- The keys themselves give the usual nice clicky clacky mechanical feel.
- I must say, I'm a fan of keys, really, they let me get in my house as well as decrypt the various notes that secret agents keep leaving in my fridge.
- From a typists point of view the keys feel good and have a tactile response which makes typing more pleasant than on the standard cheap keyboards.
- Keyboard is quite weighty and made from premium materials. Keys are removable and the inclusion of replacement keys for the most important WASDQE etc keys so they have a more tactile feel is a great idea.
- Spongy keys, has a soft resistance to typing and pressing, will take some time getting used to.
- The Logitech software that can be installed to go with the keyboard has the handy feature of letting you customise certain keys, turn the backlighting down or off, set some of your keys to work in different ways for different programs or games which is handy and do some other customisations.
- There is a handy USB slot on the top right, which can be used to charge your phone, power your mouse, etc, which is a very nice feature.
- A really nice feature is the inclusion of some alternative keycaps (and a tool to assist switching) for some common gaming keys (WASD etc), which contain an 'indent' on the face into which the fingers fit particularly nicely.
- The USB pass through is a useful feature, but does come at the cost of the laptop taking up 2 USB ports to power this!
- The feature which I appreciate most as I get older is the backlit key tops which are very easy to see even in the dark. It is altogether a superb keyboard. Note that it does need 2 USB2 slots to operate.