Product Comparison: Corsair K95 Platinum vs Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 (RZ03-02030200-R3U1)
- Really responsive and fast, also well sized
- It’s visually impressive, as the keys are raised so the RGB programmable backlight illuminates below each key as well as the key characters.
- It's rather large, so takes a bit of getting used to if you often use smaller/normal sized keyboards.
- The keyboard has a good weight to it and has a metal base which makes it feel really premium!
- Taking it out of the box I was immediately struck by the weight of it. You can sense that its a quality item.
- The keyboard is great, the keys feel really nice as they are very clicky (Razer Green) Feels great while gaming, there is no strain even after very long gaming sessions.
- I am absolutely Blown away by such a Amazing Keyboard, I love the clicky sound each key makes, it is extremely sensitive meaning I do Not have to press the key down hard.
- The keys require about a quarter click to register which really helps in games because as we know every split second counts.
- Excellent build quality with a metal back plate and exposed switch design the key switches on this model are the upgraded Razer green switch.
- Really excellent keyboard. It is worth noting that the keys are not silent, however they are much quieter than the standard Chroma keyboard.
- The lights are cool, there's some effects I wasn't aware of such as the fire effect where the lights simulate a fire behind the keys which is quite nice and somewhat fitting to the season!
- The Num Lock and other lights are too bright and I found them intrusive to a clear view of the keyboard.
- The macro keys are brilliant for using in FPS games for quick healing. :)
- Extremely comfortable wrist rest. If I could buy the rest separately I would buy 100 and use them as a pillow.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the keyboard and media keys work perfectly but the latest version of Synapse on the Mac doesn't recognise the keyboard, so I can't program keyboard macros and suchlike on the Mac.
- The only thing that I want to point out is that the media keys don't have light to the key function but around them so you cant actually see what the media key's function is in the dark.