Product Comparison: Corsair K55 vs Logitech G213 Prodigy
- The keys bounce well and it is a full size board which i need.
- There's a good weight to the keyboard as well which makes it feel like a high quality keyboard.
- All in all, it is a fairly comfortable keyboard to use, but to ensure what I said is 100% accurate, I will purchase the keyboard (hoping this time it will have no faults) again and see how it goes.
- The big rest on the bottom can not be taken off and sometimes can be a bit uncomfortable.
- I dunno. It's a big heavy thing that doesn't quite justify the heft.
- Good keyboard for gaming. Highly recommended for budget gamers and people who want a decent keyboard that isn't overpriced.
- Without a doubt, this is the best keyboard that I have ever had. The keystroke is positive and the keys are spaced perfectly.
- Very Nice keyboard!! Would Totally recommend. Great feature with the media control keys.
- This keyboard is lovely to type on. The keys are soft and unlike other keyboards, typing on them requires minimal effort to push down the keys, which have the same resistance all the way down.
- My only negative would be that the backlighting is very very dim.
- When buying this keyboard I was looking for the anti-ghosting feature as I play a lot of Minecraft and often would have the keys get stuck in a particular direction which was a massive pain in the a**!
- Another nice feature is that there are volume control buttons in the top right hand corner so that you can change volume, song and more things, this is nice because it works with Spotify and the general volume so you can change the volume without a hassle.
- Has a couple of nice features in that keys light up and volume controls etc This is not for gaming for me at least it is for my office but is very comfortable to use.
- The software is a bit hard to get round but the features available are great and once you had a quick look over the software it'll get easy to navigate.
- I rate it 3 stars in total overall, due to the 'W' faulty key, had it been not a problem, it would have been a solid 4 stars for what it has to offer in the extra advanced features.