Product Comparison: beyerdynamic Custom One Pro vs beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO
- All my worries dispersed in thin air with it's powerful sound.
- This headphone opened that barrier wide apart and now it's pure music to my ears only.
- For a more vibrant sound quality/clarity, get headphone amp.
- Awesome listening surround gaming sound! Goes amazingly good with DD enabled movies.
- If you love bass and yet still love a balanced sound with clarity in the mids and highs, you simply can't go wrong with the Custom One Pro cans.
- You should definitely try them on for ear size before buying them. Good size for me.
- So easy to change and fit perfectly. It is so comfortable and doesn't get as hot.
- They are comfortable in that the size of them fits my head great.
- Great sound but too tight for a big head like mine. If you have a normal sized head, these are great.
- Wouldn't recommend wearing them on the streets due to the size.
- The killer feature is the adjustable bass port, and that's what really makes these stand out.
- They have a very heavy emphasis on lower frequencies, which can be toned down with the adjustable bass port.
- For someone using these in the studio, they have good isolation and will minimize bleed for tracking in the "1" position. Very cool features!
- The best feature is the small switch/port at the bottom of each ear-piece that allows you to adjust the level of the low frequency content.
- The adjustable ports are a nice feature. Sound is quite good.